What's new

The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Maybe next time the plague called stream monsters will fuck off and show a little respect.

...eh, not really.

I kinda hate my legacy of "so close yet so far" has stuck with me no matter how hard I try to dispose of it, but the matches with Kitana Prime and Chris G were hallmarks. Consider me an MKX regular from this point on.

See you next tournament.

E

Eldriken

Maybe next time the plague called stream monsters will fuck off and show a little respect.

...eh, not really.

I kinda hate my legacy of "so close yet so far" has stuck with me no matter how hard I try to dispose of it, but the matches with Kitana Prime and Chris G were hallmarks. Consider me an MKX regular from this point on.

See you next tournament.
Lookin' forward to seeing your Kitana/Scorpion at the next one. :D

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan

...eh, not really.

See you next tournament.
I know I was rooting for ya. Good showing and the games were competitive to watch.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

...eh, not really.

See you next tournament.
It's not the outcome that matters to most of us, but the show. And you always put on a good show, Blake.