What's new

The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

:joker:
I'm sorry for winning too much ;_; should me and Sonicfox and the rest of Yomi start losing on purpose in pools or something?

Of course the best players are gonna be in top 8 majority of the time, that's every single fighting game
That's every game in general hombre. Not just the FGC. Keep doing work doe

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I'm sorry for winning too much ;_; should me and Sonicfox and the rest of Yomi start losing on purpose in pools or something?

Of course the best players are gonna be in top 8 majority of the time, that's every single fighting game
Can you teach sonicfox how to beat HQT-cancer? I mean the way he got wrecked by Tanya and then came back with a game plan on how to beat her- I thought after being raped by your HQT he'd have a plan this time around :D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I think what he's saying is every top 8 is 80% Yomi and that has been seen a lot so it isn't interesting.

I think the majority feel it's redundant and that each member of Yomi were more entertaining to watch prior to becoming a team because we don't see those players play everyday casually .

I think that's what he is trying to convey

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Most interesting things to me:

mr Aquaman beating alucard

The magician making top 8
Was the Aquaman/Alucard match streamed? Cause Mr Aquaman's story telling abilities are ass and I don't wanna hear it second hand. :/

No one saw The Magician making it out. Super shocked by that one.

E

Eldriken

Man, pools and Top 32 had some ridiculously hype matches. I hope we get even more hype matches in Top 8.

E

Eldriken

I'm glad Sonic is still bringing out RS Kitana when needed. <3 KP's Kitana vs SaltFace's Mileena was a fun match to watch, love the sisters and congrats to SaltFace. Gunslinger Erron and SG Kotal are fun to watch.
Any variation of Kotal is fun to watch. I especially enjoy watching @Mr Aquaman using War God. His War God is the fuckin' real deal, lol. Alucard's Sun God is a real delight to watch as well.

As much as I enjoy watching Kotal, you'd think I'd pick the guy up. >_>