What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
The best patch would be to remove the run button - makes it too hard to react.

The fact that every character has 50/50s isn't what makes the game so guess-heavy IMO, it's the fact that the 50/50s are super easy to set up due to unreactable runs

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Well now this one is pretty suggestive. The PC boys may not be the only ones getting candy after all.

But it may be a bit like every flavor jelly beans. Depending on who you are you might get candy apple or ear wax.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Some people will still say patch may not come...xD

Top tiers, get your asses ready. Bottom tiers, let's go!!
LOL! Best answer evah. If it happened, some of the top tiers, like Sonicfox, would go to the WC every time they have to encounter any low tier. :p

True balance patch:
Give all females male hitboxes.
Revert the changes of Tanya from last patch.
Revert the changes from Triborg Cyrax and Triborg Cyber Sub Zero.
Revert the nerfs from Fisticuffs.
Make Goro to be impossible from being anti aired from telestomp, and increase it's damage to 14 percent.
Give Master of Storms Ex insta trap (put thunders both ends instead of one).
Take out the health gain glitch and meter drain from Ermac Mystic and give it to Unbreakable Sub Zero, so it works Every time He touches You when he has En aura (Insta top tier at last).
Revert the damage reduction from cold blooded string in Cryomancer, so he kills you one meter.
Fix Kenshing wiffing issues.
Revert the last nerfs From Kung Lao.

There you are, if everyone is broken the game Balances itself.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Time will tell, thou im indifferent either way, that Outworlds thread was just too good. :)
Not really.

Until last week I had only won a set over Semiij with Kotal. My Kotal is about as good as my Alien right now, he just has harder match ups. If Demo and Alien get nerfed, he'll be godlike.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Not really.

Until last week I had only won a set over Semiij with Kotal. My Kotal is about as good as my Alien right now, he just has harder match ups. If Demo and Alien get nerfed, he'll be godlike.
Don't get e wrong but every post you make looks to me like you have to prove you're a good MK X player. Which makes me think you're very insecure.

Maybe you will be the best player after the patch hits, maybe you wont. I simply don't care, for me you're a TYM member like any other not better, not worse. I wish you luck. That is all.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Don't get e wrong but every post you make looks to me like you have to prove you're a good MK X player. Which makes me think you're very insecure.

Maybe you will be the best player after the patch hits, maybe you wont. I simply don't care, for me you're a TYM member like any other not better, not worse then any other member. I wish you luck. That is all.
I'm not insecure at all.

Me telling people to play me instead of talk does not = insecurity. Far from it.

Tweedy

Noob
I wasn't talking about the other thread. Just here, now, your response to my joking post above. Seemed that way. Anyway doesn't matter - good luck.
Well what did you expect after your post?

Me to just laugh and be like "yeah, I've only ever won an MKX match because of Alien, I also think he shouldn't be nerfed even though I say otherwise".