What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
its been front paged for a while
I don't see it front paged...the only thing that's been front paged a while today is the Cage/Mileena news. I'm talking about the new news today of Friday 13th 3pm confirmation, NOT the taking questions thread.

Last edited:
Actually yes I do. They sold millions of copies. The competitive scene is absolutely a positive thing for NRS. No doubt. But to think that we very few are of paramount importance is misguided. The casuals who purchase the game are what drive the sales. Our community can absolutely bring attention to their product, I agree. But if we all fell off the earth they would still make more money than they know what to do with MKX.
i would like too see a study about that. you know mk went downhill and took midway with it when there was not a core community, like from mkda to mka? im leaving MKvsDC out because it probably saved MKs life for generating sales from DC People and making the connection to WBGames. had nothing to do with a core scene though.

Last edited:

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
why does no one even mention the ketchup and mustard bottles in the Corner? do you think that only refers to the players? to me it would be surprising if there was no cyborg in the game.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/575777045889732610
It's the players who are in the pic. Has absolutely zero to do with sektor and cyrax. So many people are running with that and saying cyborgs confirmed (not saying you think that) it's sad.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It's the players who are in the pic. Has absolutely zero to do with sektor and cyrax. So many people are running with that and saying cyborgs confirmed (not saying you think that) it's sad.
To be fair, the general MK fanbase are unlikely to know who Mustard and I are, it's understandable they see Ed talking about ketchup and mustard and assume it's to do with Cyrax and Sektor.

Kinda humbling actually, never thought I'd be used as a teaser for my favourite video game character by the man himself. Lolz.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
https://twitter.com/K0MB4T/status/575795986510950400

Looks like Erron Black is coming in the next weeks.

Vogel is the story & character guy and i highly doubt he is "warming up" to a old character he is working with for possible decades.

sounds like a new character. and the only new one left that he cant mentioned yet is Erron Black.
Have to say it's funny he was talking about Cage... He takes a long time to grow on some people I guess....

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I would just like to say anyone remember the drought of no information?
But now it is crazy freaking leaks and a shitton of information now.
I am not sure my heart can take it all

man i was gonna make an ickybod clay joke well anyway I'd like to see some johnny cage and sonya tomorrow I like the idea of garroting your opponent midmatch.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
-Pumpkin is a Halloween tradition.

-Jason is associated with horror.

-Big announcement on Friday the 13th.

-Jason on Boon's tweets.

Looks like Jason is in to me. Don't know how I feel about it. Indifferent would be the best way to describe it.

Dark

Noob
A pumpkin has to relate to Rain somehow, right?

Pumpkin.. Pumpkin King.. Pumpkin Prince.. Prince.. Rain!