What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Well Boons at it again...
on my phone if anyone wants to post them but...
He showed the Mileena render say who let the cat out the bag...
said Uh Oh you guys are serious to a tremor petition post ...
and mentioned another prince song...I'm sure there will be more shortly...
Put this jn the twitter thread and take screen shots! :0

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Put this jn the twitter thread and take screen shots! :0
this umm is the twitter thread....and my phone don't do that shit...best I can do...

Ed Boon @noobde

"@sixxxelas @noobde overrated bitch ... EB: No... the title of the song is IRRESISTIBLE..... #HailPrince

17m

Ed Boon @noobde

@iGreenDeLeon: @noobde hopefully we reach 5k for Tremor Petition by Friday :) pic.twitter.com/NCUUS1xOxa EB: Uh oh ...So you guys are serious?

17m

Ed Boon @noobde
Who let this cat out....? #CheapBags pic.twitter.com/uuKcypaU7g

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
this umm is the twitter thread....and my phone don't do that shit...best I can do...

Ed Boon @noobde

"@sixxxelas @noobde overrated bitch ... EB: No... the title of the song is IRRESISTIBLE..... #HailPrince

17m

Ed Boon @noobde

@iGreenDeLeon: @noobde hopefully we reach 5k for Tremor Petition by Friday :) pic.twitter.com/NCUUS1xOxa EB: Uh oh ...So you guys are serious?

17m

Ed Boon @noobde
Who let this cat out....? #CheapBags pic.twitter.com/uuKcypaU7g
My phone put this down as the johnny cage render the thread..wow.

RE point 1 and 3... I have heard stuff similar to this so many times, so this is not solely aimed at you but people need a reality check if they think NRS is making this game for the 200 or so tournament level players - they are making it for the million or so people who buy the game. In other words, tournament players are not THAT important to them (I don't mean that as an insult... just reality). Their main targeted market IS casuals who will only play for a month or two as they bring in the money to keep the franchise alive. You would not be playing MK if it wasn't for them. Sure they like you, but they will not take your opinion over what the masses want.

If Rain (or Raven etc) is considered fairly popular and is liked by the casuals, he will be in it. Personally I couldn't give a crap about Rain and hope he is not in it.
i hope they do 100% of their best work for both groups. it doesnt exclude each other.

Yeah I know man haha but that's not what I'm saying. I'm just referencing how eerily similar this is shaping up to be to the Raven/Injustice situation. Like NOBODY played that character man. Literally some people did but she was one of the rarest characters to come across in tournament or online etc.

Like I said in my original post I could very likely eat my words, just find it funny.
i played raven for 2 years straight and barely touched any other character. and i didnt even know her before injustice...

Actually, aside from Ronald McDonald and IT, do you think we'll get a clown character? I know Shang Tsung had a clown transformation in MK9 as a fatality, possible hint to him or no?

Oh no I agree 100%. We as a "scene" don't matter much at all. But it's still ironic that people will spend more time pleading their case for a character than they will playing that character.
the "scene" matters way more than its raw numbers. even if its only 200 people, they keep the game alive, popular and make it look good. its basically free advertisement for NRS, which also draws in a lot of casuals, so hell yeah these people matter. Do you think MXX could have reached its size without the core MK9 community?

the "scene" matters way more than its raw numbers. even if its only 200 people, they keep the game alive, popular and make it look good. its basically free advertisement for NRS, which also draws in a lot of casuals, so hell yeah these people matter. Do you think MXX could have reached its size without the core MK9 community?
Actually yes I do. They sold millions of copies. The competitive scene is absolutely a positive thing for NRS. No doubt. But to think that we very few are of paramount importance is misguided. The casuals who purchase the game are what drive the sales. Our community can absolutely bring attention to their product, I agree. But if we all fell off the earth they would still make more money than they know what to do with MKX.

I think boon is hinting at the characters who will be shown in story on Friday. Doesn't mean they will be playable, but most likely shown through cutscenes

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Get ready to get lot of news (I hope so ^^). All european kommunity elits seems to be in london. Hope we will get the entire cast announced or something like that but it has probably nothing to do with cyborgs.

Last edited: