What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Dark

Noob
I'd be super excited if it was a Jason Vorhees reveal, but it seems odd for them to reveal a DLC guest character before the game is even out.
I think they revealed Skarlet prior to the game's release, didn't they?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Michael Myers actually has a lot more to do with pumpkins than Jason Vorhees. However, The Headless Horseman would also be a fucking epic guest character. There's so much you could do with him.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Michael Myers actually has a lot more to do with pumpkins than Jason Vorhees. However, The Headless Horseman would also be a fucking epic guest character. There's so much you could do with him.
Headless Horseman would be amazing. Sleepy Hallow!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Headless Horseman would be amazing. Sleepy Hallow!
Exactly. I just imagine a variation where he takes off his head and throws it on the battlefield for zoning and setups, a sword variation for a more footsie/offensive based playstyle, and maybe even one where he pressures the opponent by summoning a spectral horse. The potential is amazing!

I need to stop, I'm getting myself hyped for something that's probably not going to happen lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ed seems to be doing a lot of hinting towards Freddy! Like, is he trolling? He seems to be not trolling as much, a lot of hints have been legit. Like this might mean Freddy returns :O
YES ED WE REMEMBER WHAT'S YOUR POINT

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Freddy isnt coming back. Boons just posting stuff, theres no deep meaning behind it. If your only job was to be filthy rich and look at MK related stuff on twitter all day youd be posting random stuff too. :D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Rain, troll or does he generally like the song? :p

Either Ed's getting bored of Jade questions after her deconfirmination OR Jade's child will be introduced! :O

Jade Konfirmed alive for MK11

JASON KONFIRMED NO TALKING

Last edited: