What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Keep crying, now Quan will zone and play footsies with his no hurtbox sword. Looks like its time to learn to play fighting games everyone

This is the biggest blessing ever, no more mashing armor into full combo or doing braindead mix ups for ANYONE. NO MORE SCRUBS ALLOWED

Now I have a reason to play again, Paulo finally got lasik, his vision is clear

trufenix

bye felicia
But Quan seems to be the same. I'm guessing anyone with overheads has been hit hard, and anyone with jailing pressure of the likes is gonna have a complete overhaul
We don't know man. There is no frame data, we don't even know if these gifs are running at 60fps.
Anybody who says "x character is fucked or x character is new top tier" based on what we have is just shooting from the hip.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
We don't know man. There is no frame data, we don't even know if these gifs are running at 60fps.
Anybody who says "x character is fucked or x character is new top tier" based on what we have is just shooting from the hip.
They run in 60fps. It's, I think, the practice session with anything disable for showing purposes. I felt them as slow.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I know nothing is concrete 100% but everything is interesting so far. Id very much welcome a game where it's not based on guessing right and having to hold +30 on block strings that jail all day. I like what I'm seeing.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
The Quan nerf is one of those where we need more context. I have a feeling it's a universal change to 50 50s so let's just wait and see.

It would be very odd if they specifically targeted Quans overhead only because that would be a very unnecessary nerf