What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

TamedLizard

Buff George
Sorry but I still say Rain, Fujin, and Tanya should have been in the base roster of this game.

Jax, Sonya, Cage, Liu, Lao, Kano, Kitana, Mileena, and even my boy Reptile (I love him to death, but I've said before I would have traded him for Fujin in this game). Any 3 of them could have taken the back seat. Especially the first 5 listed, as they've now got descendants to carry on their name.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
Glad you agree. :)
should have /sarcasm

1. Of course DC wouldn't want one of their characters dismembered, it's common knowledge
2. As an Ares main, it's painful to say this, but Wonder Woman is a badass.
3. Your attempted low blow to someone with a WW pic by saying their potential fav character is stupid, because they cant believe someone prefers the guest characters over the game universe's own characters was not necessary.

Last edited:

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
should have /sarcasm

1. Of course DC would want one of their characters dismembered, it's common knowledge
3. Your attempted low blow to someone with a WW pic by saying their potential fav character is stupid, because they cant believe someone prefers the guest characters over the game universe's own characters was not necessary.
number one. No one ever asked you or cares about your favorite character.
number two. No one asked you or directed the comment to you.
number three. No one gave you the authority to defend someone's comment, so deal with the backlash or just MYB.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
It is not like Rain is a particularly intriguing character really, so BRC is as good as any. I actually think he was a good choice.
I adore Bo Rai.(And Rain for that matter.) I think there are some great 3D era characters, but a decent amount of them are bland and uninteresting.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Jax, Sonya, Cage, Liu, Lao, Kano, Kitana, Mileena, and even my boy Reptile (I love him to death, but I've said before I would have traded him for Fujin in this game). Any 3 of them could have taken the back seat. Especially the first 5 listed, as they've now got descendants to carry on their name.
Who's Liu Kang's descendant?

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I adore Bo Rai.(And Rain for that matter.) I think there are some great 3D era characters, but a decent amount of them are bland and uninteresting.
Boring YES. Kobra, Darius, Dairou, Moloch, Hsu Hao, Kira

Boring NO. Kenshi, Li Mei, Ashrah, Frost, Bo, Shujinko, Havik, Onaga

I don't even like many of the bottom characters, but they were a good character concept / interesting

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Sorry but I still say Rain, Fujin, and Tanya should have been in the base roster of this game.

I only 75% agree with this. The Sisters are pretty iconic to MK as is Reptile, the three of those ninjas have no replacement unlike Scorpion (Takeda) or Sub-Zero (Frost). Sonya, Johnny, and Jax have replacements so even though they're iconic too they should have sat this out. Liu, Lao and Kitana should have been DLC since they had barely any screen time. Hell, if any Revanant deserved to be on the roster it's Sindel.

E

Eldriken

number one. No one ever asked you or cares about your favorite character.
number two. No one asked you or directed the comment to you.
number three. No one gave you the authority to defend someone's comment, so deal with the backlash or just MYB.
Number one: He doesn't have to be asked who his favorite character is. No one has to care about it either, he can still say who his favorite is.
Number two: A comment doesn't have to be directed to anyone in an open forum for them to respond to it.
Number three: Authority isn't required to defend someone's comment. This is an open forum, so telling someone to just "mind your business" is ridiculous.

Now, why don't you relax and proceed to discuss things in a civil manner? Thanks. :)

should have /sarcasm

1. Of course DC wouldn't want one of their characters dismembered, it's common knowledge
Not sure what the /sarcasm is but I have to say that Wonder Woman... she is totally a badass.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Reiko - S
Havik - S+
Chameleon - OP like (Baned from tournaments)
Fujin - S
Noob - S+
Rain - S+
Frost - S
Sindel - S
Sareena - A+
Michael Myers - OP
Maniac Cop - S
Jeepeers Creepers - OP

probably will be only 4 chars T_T

Reiko
Fujin