What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Couldn't agree more - Mournful is the very vanilla version of Jade. She (way more than Kitana and Mileena) would have fitted on the variations system from MKX. I mean, glaives, staff and glow. Not to forget her MK6 teleport move.

But considering she is not even on the poll, i'd like them to keep her for MK11.
Damn true as well

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I wouldn't mind if more characters were put into the game, but nrs should focus their efforts specially on balancing the game.
There's a lot to be done, and I have few hopes at the moment.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Maybe he's collecting data for the next MKX game. It takes 2 years to develop one of these games NRS has said, so they're about halfway done with Injustice 2 (or they should be lol) meaning they'll be starting the next MK game... Assuming all the patching with this game is complete. They're probably mustering up some ideas for the story and need to know the roster lol.

My theory at least. But he could be trolling people who want a KP3.

EDIT: OOoh, OR they'll announce 2 standalone DLC characters at EVO. One from the male poll, one from the female poll. I highly doubt that though tbh.

EDIT 2: I am totally wrong. The life of one game is 2 years. I'm an idiot lol. Strike out boyzz

Injustice 2 (or they should be lol) meaning they'll be starting the next MK game... Assuming all the patching with this game is complete. They're probably mustering up some ideas for the story and need to know the roster lol.
I hope he is collecting data for the next MK - but i doubt that. At launch for next game, male ninjas should be Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Rain and Noob Saibot. Females ninjas at launch: Kitana, Jade and Skarlet.

I agree but if Kitana is in MK11, Mileena must be in the game too :)
Not true, it have happened before.

MK Deadly Alliance - Kitana, no Mileena
MK Deception - Mileena, no Kitana

I love both of them (and Jade, of coooooooooooooourse), but i wouldn't mind Mileena or Kitana missing one game. Since Kitana got such a big role at the very ending of MKX, i'd choose Kitana for next MK. Jade is a must. It would be even better if all of them is back - Kitana, Mileena and Jade. If there is room for Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Scorpion in one game - there also room for Kitana, Mileena, Jade and Skarlet all together.