What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Goat-City

Banned
I'm pretty sure they're done with DLC. Paulo already said they had no outlined plans for more patches so why would they have plans for more unbalanced characters? But if they did release 1 more character, no character would make more sense for it to be than Noob Saibot because of the fact that Cyber Smoke is in the game now. Just saying.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
This is such a ridiculous comment. The released a netcode update, they added new characters, 5 classic and 2 guest.. characters that everyone begged for. They put in new skins like we all asked, they added stage fatalities and basically did everything we asked for. They WILL continue to normalise and fix some of the problems with the DLC powers, just like they have with the other KP1.

saying NRS is leaving the MK fans dry is practically slander. I mean come on. What a load of BS.
I had a big paragraph ready but your post is so full of laughable falsities it's not worth starting an argument over. But know this:
1. If you think the netcode update was simply for MK fans you know nothing about businesses.
2. "They added new characters, 5 classic and 2 guest.. characters that everyone begged for" is not only wrong beyond belief but also not backed up by anything anywhere. Go actually look at the character select, there are 2 classic, 2 technically new and 4 guest characters. HALF the DLC are guests which appeal more to other fanbases than MK fans and the 2 classic they did bring in aren't even close to the most popular, point proven.
3. They put in skins because the bring in money regardless of what fans are asking for, I mean the DLC still don't have any and Scorpion has like 8.
4. "basically did everything we asked for" is another false blanket statement. Stop just spouting random things, or if you are at least back them up with something.
5. You have no evidence to suggest they "WILL" continue patching the game. Paulo has clearly stated the MKXL patch was the last other than MAYBE fixing broken stuff from KP2 and that's it.

I didn't say they were leaving MK fans dry so stop continuing to make up falsities, you're the only one slandering here. I'm just telling it like it is. You're the one coming up with nonsense from wrong numbers to assumptions about the future of the game which has nothing to do with the point I made, if you're going to write stuff at least have something to back it up with and at least stay on topic.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You can not be serious right? What a bunch of fallacies. I mean they do not even make sense. If it wasn't for the fact that you actually think this then it would be funny. This is like speaking to someone that believes in the Flat Earth Theory. You can not talk to them as they have already abandoned logic to such a degree that there is just no respect left to hold a conversation together. Unbelievable. The fact you are a moderator on this site explains a lot about TYM.

Youphemism

You can not be serious right? What a bunch of fallacies. I mean they do not even make sense. If it wasn't for the fact that you actually think this then it would be funny. This is like speaking to someone that believes in the Flat Earth Theory. You can not talk to them as they have already abandoned logic to such a degree that there is just no respect left to hold a conversation together. Unbelievable. The fact you are a moderator on this site explains a lot about TYM.
Hahaha that response is something Donald Trump would say. I'm not surprised you can't back up anything you've said because I just pointed out everything wrong with your points. Instead of giving a logical retort you've resorted to ad hominem attacks at me, you've basically taken the Trump approach so bravo. Me bring a mod has nothing to do with this, sorry you can't hold your argument together. Better luck next time :)

Youphemism

The only DLC I'm expecting is Batman vs Superman-related stuff what with all the BvS marketing we got thrown in our faces at ESL from the adverts to even having ZACK SNYDER wish the guys luck lmao.

RexxyC

what's done is done

Okay so here's the deal; I really don't understand how he gets away with saying this.

You people pass him off as cheeky and funny, but he's pretty fucking rude to people. Sure, the guy was using the picture to criticize his lack of PC support, but how does he get off saying that the guy is uninformed? NRS isn't informing people, and now they are slamming them for being uninformed?

What fucking world does everyone live in where selling a Mac version of a game that's already abandoned is okay? Am I missing something here?

This does not really mean much, but at least he brushed topic of PC MKX. I believe it`s first PC related... "something" since September.

Immortal

Blind justice....
People should really just move on or wait patiently. If there going to be a PC version of XL than its in NRS/WB plan already, probably been for quite some time now. If not than no petition, whining, gifs etc will change that. It's a multi-million business, petitions means nothing.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
The pc release has nothing to do with nrs and never has... it is WB the publisher that dose it. The entire issue has nothing to do with NRS.. . get that through your skull.

Immortal

Blind justice....
The pc release has nothing to do with nrs and never has... it is WB the publisher that dose it. The entire issue has nothing to do with NRS.. . get that through your skull.
Everybody knows and knew that. NRS/WB is just figuratively speaking, everybody knows that WB makes all the decisions. Also it doesn't mean that Boon doesn't know anything about PC version, he is in position to know a lot. Stop trying to be a smart ass.

With their silence and canned support responses, they basically throwing Boon out to cover their retreat. Boon is the only person related to MKX that people can communicate with, people would bash WB means of communication if that was possible.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
We need Kabal and maybe Fujin(Both would be a nice addition to mkxl)

Added additions to practice mode:

Viewable hitboxes in practice.

A function that allows you to make AI reversal with a normal.

Tag Kombat, would be awesome to have back.

Friendships would be cool as well.

Cancel advantage on block and Hit.

and i would need nothing else that i can think of from MKXL.
besides maybe correct frame data.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
New Raiden skins would be godlike, although he already has 3 alternate. Tournament consists of dumb pyjamas though and Dark Raiden's hat is too big.

In any case, anything Raiden-y would be cool.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

Okay so here's the deal; I really don't understand how he gets away with saying this.

You people pass him off as cheeky and funny, but he's pretty fucking rude to people. Sure, the guy was using the picture to criticize his lack of PC support, but how does he get off saying that the guy is uninformed? NRS isn't informing people, and now they are slamming them for being uninformed?

What fucking world does everyone live in where selling a Mac version of a game that's already abandoned is okay? Am I missing something here?
Dude, NRS has nothing to do with the PC version of the game, which Boon pointed that out by saying he's uninformed, that's first. Second, he replyed with a pun towards him, as he wasn't informed, but assaulted Boon. And third, pretty good troliing.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Dude, NRS has nothing to do with the PC version of the game, which Boon pointed that out by saying he's uninformed, that's first. Second, he replyed with a pun towards him, as he wasn't informed, but assaulted Boon. And third, pretty good troliing.
They have nothing to do with the PC version (except saying multiple times that the PC port was gonna be great), Also I think you need to take his second point to heart.

Also, pointing out there is a Mac version coming only shoves a finger in the bullet wound for PC players. No amount of trolling is good trolling; it's annoying. Especially coming from someone in a position like Ed Boon.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
They have nothing to do with the PC version (except saying multiple times that the PC port was gonna be great), Also I think you need to take his second point to heart.

Also, pointing out there is a Mac version coming only shoves a finger in the bullet wound for PC players. No amount of trolling is good trolling; it's annoying. Especially coming from someone in a position like Ed Boon.
They gave you free koins though.