What's new

The Deadshot Debate.

Rebalance Deadshot?

• Yes.

Votes: 125 73.5%
  • No.

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • There's no way to adjust him without defeating the purpose of his design.

Votes: 35 20.6%

• Total voters

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
How do I sound dumb when ur the 1 that bought up majors when u mentioned Deadshot in ur post i quoted?
Point is very few played SG b4 she got buffed and now she's making appearances. And when did Sonic do anything with Darkseid in a top 8?...don't worry i'll wait. Yes Knicks won with Darkseid @ HTH but don't act like everybody plays him as well as Knicks does. Not to mention how many Darkseid players do u even know that compete?

For the record I don't put characters in tiers like some do i just play the game and don't worry about which char is top or bottom in the eyes of someone else.
You contradict yourself so much lol! I'm done with your logic

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
He literally only looses to Catwoman and has like 7 or 8 7 - 3 matchups, that's just broke

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
nerf the mb rifle and his mix game
You think MB rifle and his mix is what wins his matchups? That's funny. Whole point of balancing this shitter is to change how oppressive his MU chart is. If you just Nerf those two things he still does the thing he did before. So you either Nerf the thing that's wrong right away, or you Nerf other shit THEN straight shot, thus FOR SURE neutering him.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
You think MB rifle and his mix is what wins his matchups? That's funny. Whole point of balancing this shitter is to change how oppressive his MU chart is. If you just Nerf those two things he still does the thing he did before. So you either Nerf the thing that's wrong right away, or you Nerf other shit THEN straight shot, thus FOR SURE neutering him.
and he's supposed to do "the thing he did before" just now he doesnt have other dumb stuff to compliment it.

not going to hash this over again with you.