What's new

The community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Also some of us who are younger dont spend money on beer, and if you really want to save money you can just bring your own snacks. When I went to Memphis for four days I spent a total of 120 dollars on food, and that was me spending freely getting snacks and stuff. There are ways to save money at these things you know, like not getting piss drunk(Although I know that might not be an option for some of you lololol)

Shady

Noob
I don't understand this statement.....................
Does not compute......

But no, there are always ways to save money, but that really depends on your situation to begin with. I mean, if you don't have that much money, budget appropriately. I mean, sometimes I won't drink as much, or skip a meal, or often do other little things to help myself save when travelling. It's all about knowing what kind of money you got with you, and how much of it you're willing to part. One of the surefire ways to spend money is to also not spend most of it on a stripper at a dirty strip joint..... I mean, easily avoidable things with common sense guys.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
The Greek MK players are crazy and I love them. Over the weekend of WGC they must have gone through about 5 bottles of Vodka they were drinking straight from the bottle. I don't think anyone is as badass as those guys.
Lol...hmmm...drinking straight from the bottle doesn't exactly equate to "bad ass" to me. You guys are far from Charlie Sheen lol ;)

B Pryme

Noob
I'm sorry because I haven't read this whole thread but from the sounds of it some of you guys need to man up and take care of your shit. I'm not saying be an asshole but you need to point out the motherfuckers you didn't want in the room and get rid of em. Simple as that, I would never sleep outside when I paid for something. Not to put anyone on blast put instead of wallowing in your own sympathy next time why don't you bite the bullet and make some god damn actions towards your own favor. We have a great community, look at halo and other competitive games, no where near ours. This does not mean that everyone is perfect and at the end of the day Swift you gotta look out for number 1 yourself bro!

How did it end up costing that much?
465 for the room, with 2 people paying 20 each, so that was 425.
40 dollars for the venue fee

thats 465.
my flight was 540 dollars after taxes so that's already about 1000 bux.

food, drinks, transportation= another 50 so thats about 1050 or so.

devastation payed me 50 dollars so far, so total about 1k

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
465 for the room, with 2 people paying 20 each, so that was 425.
40 dollars for the venue fee

thats 465.
my flight was 540 dollars after taxes so that's already about 1000 bux.

food, drinks, transportation= another 50 so thats about 1050 or so.

devastation payed me 50 dollars so far, so total about 1k
540$ for a flight from texas to arizona? holy shit, that's more than a cross country flight usually is!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
540$ for a flight from texas to arizona? holy shit, that's more than a cross country flight usually is!
The only way that should happen is if you wait too long to book a flight. My roundtrip flight from GA to Philly was $175. People need to realize that you can't wait until a week, or even a month before the flight to book it. Book it several months early to get a better deal. Should be common knowledge, but you'd be surprised.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
The only way that should happen is if you wait too long to book a flight. My roundtrip flight from GA to Philly was $175. People need to realize that you can't wait until a week, or even a month before the flight to book it. Book it several months early to get a better deal. Should be common knowledge, but you'd be surprised.
Smaller airports usually cost more. I just did a quick google from TX to AZ, and even months out they run in the $500 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.