What's new

The community

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.

You whine about running pools? so then why did you do it? are you new? do you not realize how it works? nothing you said seems at all different from the normal. you seriously sound like a fucking bratty child who didn't get his way.

Then you slept on the garage floor because they kicked you out of a room that you payed for, are you some sort of fucking pussy?

This whole post just sounds like you didn't get your way, but you were to punk to do anything about it until you got behind a keyboard. GOOD SHIT!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So.

You whine about running pools? so then why did you do it? are you new? do you not realize how it works? nothing you said seems at all different from the normal. you seriously sound like a fucking bratty child who didn't get his way.

Then you slept on the garage floor because they kicked you out of a room that you payed for, are you some sort of fucking pussy?

This whole post just sounds like you didn't get your way, but you were to punk to do anything about it until you got behind a keyboard. GOOD SHIT!
I liked your post

So i could unlike it.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I feel like these types of threads are bad for the community. It's no different than going to a class where the teacher just talks about their personal life the whole time. Everyone is pissed because they aren't there to hear about the teacher's life. Nobody cares. Everyone gets stressed out about their actual homework and tests because the teacher sure as hell isn't teaching them anything.

This is a community forum so I guess sometimes there are shitty things that need to be addressed, but there's a lot of unnecessary animosity coming out of this thread and I feel like it's very counter-productive. Yeah... what happened is bullshit, but I feel like sitting here fighting for 23 pages is very detrimental. I don't like it.

I just wish mom and dad would stop fighting and we could all just love each other and have a good time. Nah mean?

Ummm... if you volunteered to leave your own room, you have no right to complain. It was your choice. You should have kicked people out, especially if they hadn't paid up.

If you volunteer to run brackets, don't complain about running brackets, no one put a gun to your head.

If you volunteer the back seat of your car, that's your choice, you could have said no, or locked the doors with your keys.

I only feel sorry for you because you're obviously incapable of standing up for yourself. Grow a pair, man.

Because only a real man would tell someone with a slipped disc in their back to take the floor instead, right?
If that person didn't pay, hell yeah they're getting kicked the fuck out.

He said in his first post that half the people didn't pay. If you kick them out, there's room to sleep. Imagine that!

But dude didn't want to confront anyone, skulked to his car, and whined about it on the internet.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
If that person didn't pay, hell yeah they're getting kicked the fuck out.

He said in his first post that half the people didn't pay. If you kick them out, there's room to sleep. Imagine that!

But dude didn't want to confront anyone, skulked to his car, and whined about it on the internet.
You seem to be implying STH is at fault somehow. Some people have mild personalties and its not in their nature to pipe up and boot everyone out, especially if most of them are strangers. That doesn't make him a pussy.

The bottom line is that people turned out without booking a hotel and freeloaded off of someone who had the money, foresight and orgasational skills to book something in advance. He was taken advantage of, something that will never happen to him again because of a few people.

Get a clue dude.

What the hell? Not standing up for yourself and your own is the definition of being a pussy.

If it's his room, and there are freeloaders, it's up to him to kick them out, or not even let them in the first place.

If some bum off the street walks up into your home and sleeps on your couch, do you
A)kick him the fuck out or
B)think "it's his responsibility to get his own accomodations and see himself out on his own accord. He should know better. Hopefully there's not a scene. I'll make a post on the forums about it later."

You seem to be implying STH is at fault somehow. Some people have mild personalties and its not in their nature to pipe up and boot everyone out, especially if most of them are strangers. That doesn't make him a pussy.

The bottom line is that people turned out without booking a hotel and freeloaded off of someone who had the money, foresight and orgasational skills to book something in advance. He was taken advantage of, something that will never happen to him again because of a few people.

Get a clue dude.
He IS at fault for not sticking up for himself.

He IS at fault for crying about it on here after the fact.

He IS at fault for now letting "Strangers" stay in his room, broke ones at that.

The bottom line IS he did not stick up for himself. then crys about it on here.

and get a clue? What fucking world do you live in? you seem to be the clueless one.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This has gone from being productive into bickering.. Probably time to close the thread and just agree that this won't happen again.

If you need help and you aren't used to confronting people, just establish a group of 2-3 people that can come help enforce things if stuff gets out of hand.

uh huh huh i iz such troll

On a serious note, how could you seriously say it's his fault? It didn't happen to just STH.
How could you seriously say it's not his fault?

He let them in the room w/o paying.
He didn't ask them to leave.
He went to his car and slept on the garage floor w/o raising a ruckus.

Are the freeloaders sacks of shit? Sure!
This world isn't all nice-nice all the time, and there are tons of sacks of shit out there that will try to take advantage of you.

Only thing you can do: Protect your shit, or lose it.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Who cares if STH may be the biggest pussy in the world, but I guarantee that you all wish you had a friend like him that would bend over backwards for you. I've only met STH briefly, but maybe he avoids conflict at all cost...shit what if he has some kind of hulk syndrome and just explodes and screams "WHO WANTS MORE FIRE?!" while holding a molotov cocktail in each hand.

The point is WE are the mk community and we are better than that or so we thought up until this point. People shouldn't be treated like this regardless if you stand up for yourself or not.

At least we aren't the Tekken community who shouts "Yea N yea fuck that N up! N yea N yea N yea N N N" right next to a old grandma who came to see her grandson play mk.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Get a clue dude.
This, exactly. If I was in his position I would've felt like a TOTAL douche if at 4AM I told half the people there they basically have to sleep on the street since there's nowhere else for them to go. It's not being a pussy, it's being a decent human being even if others aren't.

Tim Static

Adminerator
dsinnie RenegadeVA AU_IM_DIGIMON

Andrew isnt an asshole and thats why he is so loved here. Dont put him down because he thinks of others first. He has every right to have whatever opinion on whatever happened that he wants to have. He has done a SHIT ton for a lot of people and has never asked for much if anything in return.

Dont turn this thread into something else.

This, exactly. If I was in his position I would've felt like a TOTAL douche if at 4AM I told half the people there they basically have to sleep on the street since there's nowhere else for them to go. It's not being a pussy, it's being a decent human being even if others aren't.
Exactly.

Im closing this thread, but not burying it yet. People need to chill the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.