What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

coolwhip

Noob
I never said Scorpion was untouchable. I only said he would make a difference in this tournament, which he did.

I think you and the other players who claimed that Scorpion was "fine" need to apologize to the community for being wrong.

LOL, given that two of our community's best players (REO and PL) play him, everyone and their mother thought Scorpion would make a difference. So let me get this straight, why should people apologize if they thought he was fine? Because he made a difference? Why is that not "fine"?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Exactly.

This whole Scorpion thing is pretty stupid considering our community didn't even notice the difference between pre-patch and post-patch scorpion. Which really makes it hard to believe that our community really understands scorpion yet.
No. It means post-patch Scorpion is still fucking stupid.

coolwhip

Noob
Well after EVO there really isn't really anything Injustice wise worth attending...is there? BTW I've enjoyed watching you play for a very long time. If I weren't in the military over seas I would love to come to watch no only you but all of the Injustice and MK community!! Really hate to see a good one go!

LOL, I assure you, Pig will be attending majors.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
OK, nobody ever denied that Scorpion was really good, but can we at least agree that a lot of people's frustrations with him got the better of them and they didn't bother truly learning the match-up? I'm not talking about those that grind it 24/7 and still lose, but those who don't notice the difference between patched and unpatched Scorpion.
This x100. But hey, when I point it out, I'm just a Scorpion apologist.

snort

Noob
I never said Scorpion was untouchable. I only said he would make a difference in this tournament, which he did.

I think you and the other players who claimed that Scorpion was "fine" need to apologize to the community for being wrong.
Apologize for what? You think Scorp was the only character who made a big difference in this tourny? I could name 2 or 3 others who had just as big a difference as your god scorp.

LOL, given that two of our community's best players (REO and PL) play him, everyone and their mother thought Scorpion would make a difference. So let me get this straight, why should people apologize if they thought he was fine? Because he made a difference? Why is that not "fine"?
This is how I feel about scorpion:
A. People will eventually adapt to him, he won't be as much as an issue to people, and we'll just move on and keep playing IGAU and keep the entrants for it high
or:
B. Scorpion wins CEO/EVO (or both), many get salty and leave, IGAU gets trashed on and etc. and the entrants start going down
These two things both have a chance of happening, but we'll see how it all pans out.

*Or scorpion might get banned lol (but I doubt that is happening).

P.S: I dnt mind scorpion at all, that is my honest and personal opinion on him.

Benzo

Vic Stone
Apologize for what? You think Scorp was the only character who made a big difference in this tourny? I could name 2 or 3 others who had just as big a difference as your god scorp.
Hey bro there is no getting through to him. He'll be crying about Scorpion no matter what NRS does.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No. It means post-patch Scorpion is still fucking stupid.
But the majority of Scorpion's wins were on the pre-patch version. And those were even close too. What the hell does that prove?

The only Scorpion who continued to dominate after the patch was REO, and LBSH it is fucking REO

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fool, seriously, just apologize.

Apologize and move on.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I've been working, who mad top 8?
Has injustice finished?
Yes. Top 8 list should be in this thread.

Oh and fun fact, our noble and extensive list of players who have thoroughly grinded the Scorpion matchup and feel there's no other option but to ban him apparently can't tell the difference between pre-patch Scorp and current Scorp. The stream console almost went through an entire pool without anyone (between dozens of players and thousands of viewers) noticing the Scorpion hotfix wasn't on it. It wasn't until REO of all people pointed it out that they did something about it. I shit you not.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
But the majority of Scorpion's wins were on the pre-patch version. And those were even close too. What the hell does that prove?

The only Scorpion who continued to dominate after the patch was REO, and LBSH it is fucking REO
It proves literally nothing, because the patch changes virtually nothing. The jump-ins are "normalized" and the telederp is still the best move in the game by fucking lightyears.

Zoidberg747

Let's say he won CEO, do you think he should still be at evo? I think he would be.
I think he should be there no matter what, I do not believe in banning characters.

I also think MrWizard was very against a Scorpion ban, and considering his nerfs and he fact that only one person really dominated with him at CEO, that he will almost certainly be there.

Welp, 16 bit, Tom and Pig we're the only serious hope to stop Scorpion in top 8. Harley Quinn, Superman and Black Adam will not beat Scorpion. Chris G could take out CD jr since he only has 5 days exp with Scorp but not REO and PL.

No one can stop Scorpion now besides Scorpion himself. So my prediction is that CEO top 8 will be nothing but Scorpion mirrors back to back LOL.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE. The world has to see.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
My prediction: PL loses a match in top 8 vs Deg with Black Adam and uses Scorpion to win next two or gets sent to Loser's and uses Scorpion after that. lol REO wins with Scorpion and proves a point.

Zoidberg747

Welp, 16 bit, Tom and Pig we're the only serious hope to stop Scorpion in top 8. Harley Quinn, Superman and Black Adam will not beat Scorpion. Chris G could take out CD jr since he only has 5 days exp with Scorp but not REO and PL.

No one can stop Scorpion now besides Scorpion himself. So my prediction is that CEO top 8 will be nothing but Scorpion mirrors back to back LOL.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE. the world has to see.
Except Oh I don't know..

Chris G's Green Arrow
Rico Suave's Aquaman

And whoever beat ESA Red and the 5 other Scorpion players that DIDNT make top 8.

It proves literally nothing, because the patch changes virtually nothing. The jump-ins are "normalized" and the telederp is still the best move in the game by fucking lightyears.

A. The jump ins are not normalized until the next patch, along with buffed D2s for the whole cast.
B. Having the best move in the game is not reason for a ban