What's new

Question The Buffs Bane Needs?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
So basically what you are saying is "she has the best mix-ups in the game" and then your only example is using f.3 which I just listed as her only overhead.
Its really not hard to read a character with no other options.
b.1 slide loses to venom anything. Everything she has loses to venom anything for the most part.
It's a 50/50 that full combos on both. f.3 and slide are too fast to react to every time at that range.

Pretty damn good mix ups.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's a 50/50 that full combos on both. f.3 and slide are too fast to react to every time at that range.

Pretty damn good mix ups.
I've seen better mix-ups. For the most part you can block low, and really f.3 is not that hard to read. Now give her superman type stuff where he can overhead mid-string and she'll be amazing... But once she starts a string I can just chill til its over and armor munch through any follow-up.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
to beat bane easily u must use slide less
thats what i do
Most random Online Killer Frost's don't know how to do anything else but 1. Iceburg 2. J3, 3. Slide and don't even combo properly IMO. Especially number 3, spinkle in daggers and that's them in my experience. I often take them on more carefully becuase I do know her attacks for the most part and don't want to get caught for 40%

btw anyone that's played frost should know b1 is going to start something and f3 mb is slow enough you can block b1 and then low to stop the slide & then stand to stop f3 mb if that's what's coming. especially if you've already done it once as most players will try to do the same thing again if they got it the first time. Can't blame em either.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
btw anyone that's played frost should know b1 is going to start something and f3 mb is slow enough you can block b1 and then low to stop the slide & then stand to stop f3 mb if that's what's coming. especially if you've already done it once as most players will try to do the same thing again if they got it the first time. Can't blame em either.
You see, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like sweet potatoes.

That said, I can agree with some of this. Honestly I've even gone so far as to MB b.3 KF's approach for some free punishments.

So basically what you are saying is "she has the best mix-ups in the game" and then your only example is using f.3 which I just listed as her only overhead.
Its really not hard to read a character with no other options.
b.1 slide loses to venom anything. Everything she has loses to venom anything for the most part.
u can use f2 3 as a overhead
her f3 can make u doing a full combo
her f3 is fast thats why its good and she have a low b1
and her slide is low
both can make u do a full combo and they r fast not easy 2 read
when u fight a very good killer frost that makes so much mix ups
u'll end up getting a combo by them

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
u can use f2 3 as a overhead
her f3 can make u doing a full combo
her f3 is fast thats why its good and she have a low b1
and her slide is low
both can make u do a full combo and they r fast not easy 2 read
when u fight a very good killer frost that makes so much mix ups
u'll end up getting a combo by them
To my knowledge f.23 doesn't combo into much of anything
f.3 is readable, its basically her only overhead option so its not hard to guess when she will go for it
f.3 can be as fast as it wants, doesn't stop me from MB b.3ing her approach and getting a free combo
Slide is low, sure. No armor means even f.2 beats it.
Not hard to read either, and both lose to our most basic options
I fought a killer frost who played the most radical rush down I've seen, and then I realized oh wait, she doesn't have any overheads outside of f.3
Lets hope your one combo makes up for the damage you'll be taking trying to land it.

To my knowledge f.23 doesn't combo into much of anything
f.3 is readable, its basically her only overhead option so its not hard to guess when she will go for it
f.3 can be as fast as it wants, doesn't stop me from MB b.3ing her approach and getting a free combo
Slide is low, sure. No armor means even f.2 beats it.
Not hard to read either, and both lose to our most basic options
I fought a killer frost who played the most radical rush down I've seen, and then I realized oh wait, she doesn't have any overheads outside of f.3
Lets hope your one combo makes up for the damage you'll be taking trying to land it.
slide is 4- on block nothing beats it ?

If I see you side, anything I have with venom beats it. I don't need to block when I can power through.

Also at level 3 venom yeah, f.2 and f.2d beat it as well.
ah ur talking about bane
but still when people use her mix ups more u'll find why she have a great mix ups

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
ah ur talking about bane
but still when people use her mix ups more u'll find why she have a great mix ups
... You are in a Bane thread. Of course I'm taking about Bane...
Also as I said I've seen people try to mix up with her. MB b.3 stops most of it, and its really not hard to read the overhead.

... You are in a Bane thread. Of course I'm taking about Bane...
Also as I said I've seen people try to mix up with her. MB b.3 stops most of it, and its really not hard to read the overhead.
exactly thats why they need 2 work on their slide as a low more because everytime they want 2 use a mix up combo they use a overhead

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Its doubtful Tuesday is going to bring sweeping changes.
All we can hope for is the rest of the cast gets Kano'd

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I see salt in our future. If anything happens for him it will be further down the line, but oh how I hope I'm wrong.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
lol that was just to be funny because of the songs. He's good, but not amazing though in my opinion. I'll be looking into him more at ufgt9.
You're going to UFGT? I look forward to seeing you.

It's a pretty great video. I'll have to play that song when I use Bane now.