What's new

Question The Buffs Bane Needs?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Bane had guns in the comics too. Just sayin...........if NRS wanted to throw an assault rifle my way..........it wouldn't HURT you know

jfunkey

Noob
Or you could give him a rocket launcher like that interactable in the museum, he can just morph the rocket launcher into a ball and throw it. That'd be fair ;)

Alcarion

Gym rat
I'm entertaining the idea of picking up a secondary character just in case if tomorrow nothing changes for Bane... Fuaark though not interested in anybody else in the cast except for Lobo but i don't have the DLC and apparently he sucks just as bad as Bane does. FML

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm entertaining the idea of picking up a secondary character just in case if tomorrow nothing changes for Bane
This is why I play Superman as well. I happen to like Superman also, but I get shit cause he's brainless and easy to use.

Really really really hoping Bane gets some respectable buffs tomorrow:(

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
how about for a new move, he flexes and venom shoots out of his armpits. on on a sucessfull hit they march towards him like a zombie because they are now addicted ("flipin light weight"bane will say) and then they eat a combo ( similar to quan chi's move )
this is all based from the recent movie by the way :p

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Aside from how off-topic this thread has become, do any of you think there will be ANY Bane changes tomorrow?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I figured we could bump this thread cause NRS did say every char release there would be a balance change. Maybe we can create another thread w/realistic buff requests?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
You beat me to it, move is ridiculous as an AA. The air grabs of other chars is clearly superior and it's priority sucks too. I only use it in combos.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Bane's arms turn into T-Rex hands when he uses it. There's really no point for it at this stage. If it were able to actually be an anti-air, then it would be useful. But you get hit with jump ins while trying to use it, they seem to phase right through it.