What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm sorry...so sorry...he's still in the rotation but I just loooove how catwoman plays...I'm so ashamed.
i don't even use this character and I'm still shaking my head in disappointment.

GuamoKun I think Deathstroke has a slight edge on Nightwing. I'm a scrub and all the NWs I played are mega scrubs though ;_; i think it's just a tiny widdle edge on Dick yo

RYX

BIG PUSHER
nah you need to see my 30 minute Nightwing in action
no son, you need to get a glimpse of my clueless pirate janitor.

;_; i guess i'll wait to understand this MU. hopefully nightwing players online are equally slow

Yup, it's official. Add me to the list of people joining the Nightwing army. Pressure, mixups, footsies, mind games, taunt abilities, overall swag, won't be overused like Batman, Superman, Deathstroke.

Going to a tournament next week and I am going to take that shit easy with NW

Saitsu

Noob
Yup, it's official. Add me to the list of people joining the Nightwing army. Pressure, mixups, footsies, mind games, taunt abilities, overall swag, won't be overused like Batman, Superman, Deathstroke.

Going to a tournament next week and I am going to take that shit easy with NW
It's not official yet. Have to make a Dick joke.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
They aren't by the way.
The first two Nightwing players I played online only did his hop(jump?) staff poke. That was it.

As soon as I slapped their ass out of the air the game was over because they didn't have any other moves. They both RQ on me after the first health bar was gone(it was a survivor lobby). I think I'm good. :p

No amount of bullets can save you
inb4 i scrub out a win on the mighty GuamoKun with nothing but bullet spam

Saitsu

Noob
The first two Nightwing players I played online only did his hop(jump?) staff poke. That was it.

As soon as I slapped their ass out of the air the game was over because they didn't have any other moves. They both RQ on me after the first health bar was gone(it was a survivor lobby). I think I'm good. :p

Well you got lucky. The Nightwing players I run into know what they're doing...and I hate mirror matches.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

does you has ps3?

add me breh.

EGP_Guamo_88

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Well you got lucky. The Nightwing players I run into know what they're doing...and I hate mirror matches.
i was on a streak that i lost because of the stupid RQ = winner loses crap ;_; i was sad.

does you has ps3?

add me breh.

EGP_Guamo_88
yes i has PS3. ;_; gosh i have to delete like 5 spaces now for everyone making me add them.

BTW, I main Bane on the side. What's your thoughts on this MU?

GuamoKun

Just because an average Nightwing won against a bad Deathstroke doesn't prove the match up is in favor of Nightwing :]

The matche only teach us that not retaliating after a blocked ground spark and punishing unsafe move with a swordspin doesn't help beating Nightwing at all

n...not sure if trolling...

...but it clearly shows that DeathStroke has to play DIFFERENTLY in this MU

So I like Dick so far but I am having trouble opening people up with him. How do I penetrate there defenses. This game is so different from MK. I can do these combos in practice mode but even if I land an attack I drop the combo most of the time. Any tips?

GuamoKun

So I like Dick so far but I am having trouble opening people up with him. How do I penetrate there defenses. This game is so different from MK. I can do these combos in practice mode but even if I land an attack I drop the combo most of the time. Any tips?
the thing is to go for combos that have easy hit confirms like b2 or f213.

Saitsu

Noob
Flip Kicks. Escrima b2. Frame traps. 1f1, 1f2, straight 2, Ground Blast in Staff. You have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.