What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me, but Nightwing has taken a backseat to catwoman. She is just way to fun.

I relinquish my "Nightwing of the world" title I claimed.

As if it wasn't always going to be GuamoKun

Saitsu

Noob
Anyway...on topic.

During matches I've realized that using certain interactable objects actually causes you to switch stance. We're gonna need a record to show which objects do which.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Anyway...on topic.

During matches I've realized that using certain interactable objects actually causes you to switch stance. We're gonna need a record to show which objects do which.
They're usually the ones that involve the destruction of interactable sans the ones involving jumping off of them.

I've been kinda quiet lately but thats because I'm swamped with school work lately

Saitsu

Noob
They're usually the ones that involve the destruction of interactable sans the ones involving jumping off of them.

I've been kinda quiet lately but thats because I'm swamped with school work lately
Well I noticed that I also switched stance using Batcave bombs and stuff. It's best to be able to know exactly what does what so battle tactics aren't ruined mid-match because you picked the wrong interactible.

As for you not being around, I can pick up the slack.

GuamoKun

Well I noticed that I also switched stance using Batcave bombs and stuff. It's best to be able to know exactly what does what so battle tactics aren't ruined mid-match because you picked the wrong interactible.

As for you not being around, I can pick up the slack.
its good to see that we aren't complaining about certain characters like other people haha and I'm glad there are people helping me out in these forums.

Saitsu

Noob
Well I'm one for figuring out how to beat the characters I have a problem with rather than bitching about it. And I'm always glad to do my part.

NW's staff is boss. Keep low poking with D3 and then noobs crouch block even though its a mid and then you come in with an overhead for 28%. If you want a faster overhead you can do like a 18% combo off of a 2 starter.

So far the strengths I see with NW

Footsies
Pokes
Mind Games

Haven't messed with the Escrima at all yet though

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
NW's staff is boss. Keep low poking with D3 and then noobs crouch block even though its a mid and then you come in with an overhead for 28%. If you want a faster overhead you can do like a 18% combo off of a 2 starter.

So far the strengths I see with NW

Footsies
Pokes
Mind Games

Haven't messed with the Escrima at all yet though
You can get a whole lot more off of a 2 starter.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
To be fair, depends on the range at which you connected the 2 starter. Unless you found a way to get b3 to connect at max range because I cannot.
I was talking about something along the lines of 2 3 1~Flying Grayson. Fair enough though haha.

Saitsu

Noob
I was talking about something along the lines of 2 3 1~Flying Grayson. Fair enough though haha.
Well you also can't connect that at max range either lol. Like if you do it from far out, you have to settle for like...Ground Blast and that's it.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Well you also can't connect that at max range either lol. Like if you do it from far out, you have to settle for like...Ground Blast and that's it.
Lol I know, was just saying if you do happen to be in range though, you should go for something more damaging.....unless he was talking about that already, then in that case I'll just go back to my failure corner.

Also 2 b1 connects at max range and does a little bit more damage then 2 ground burst.

2 is clearly a better overhead than f1 from looking at frame advantage.

The most consistent combo I have done from 2 that works from all ranges except absolute max range is 2, 2, ground blast for 17%

NW's haters gonna hate move = pulling the staff out and spamming LT to change his stance as he keeps rotating his staff. Did this to a deathstroke before I finished him off

GuamoKun

2 is clearly a better overhead than f1 from looking at frame advantage.

The most consistent combo I have done from 2 that works from all ranges except absolute max range is 2, 2, ground blast for 17%
f1 is not an overhead....it doesn't even hit mid but it's safer on block.

Status
Not open for further replies.