What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

bobross

Noob
Is there anywhere for F3, ji3, 123 to go aside from b23? I'm looking for something without trait or meter if possible.

that combo gets about 34% and is a nice little mix-up, but I'm wondering if I can pump the damage any.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
I dont know if you guys have discovered this, but after a b3 you can frontwalk a little and then j3, the jump3 will cross up and combo into 1,2,3 b2,3. 34% for no meter/trait. Better than b3, ji2, ji2, b2,3.

Edit: It looks like you can activate trait after the b3 and do the same combo, but it is rather hard. b3, trait, ji3 (crosses up), 123, b2,3, bats, EX grapple, ji2, 22, reset. 42%

Works on everyone so far.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
New meterless BnB: ji2, 113, b3, trait, ji3 (can cross up to change sides if you want to), 123, b23, 40% and possibility to connect with bats into ex grapple reset which does 44% I believe, 48% if you finish with ji2, b23 after grapple.

Works even on the smaller hitboxes like Catwoman and KF.

Please put this on the OP. @RapZiLLa54

Akulas777

Welbeloved Akulas
Is this the Universal Lang for this game or did you just make it up? I'm new to this site & the game.... I really dig fighters tho!

jonfled

Swag?
Hey guys, here are some pretty basic interactable combos I recorded. Have a ton more just wanted to show a few for now.

Also, here's the corner combo I usually use for one bar and no trait. This is if you want damage and don't care to keep them cornered.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Cool,but why not this one and just save ur Bats for only 3% less
JI2(optional of course), 123, 3, MB Sky Grapple, B3, JI3, B23 - 43%
That's a good alternative, however the 3 can be a tad hard to time online. You can use: j2, 123, B2, MB sky grapple, B3, J3, B23 for 1% less and is easier.

Durango

Enhancer
My primary combo as of late is B113, B2, Air Grapple MB, B3, JI3, B23. Sometimes I vary it with bats or Grapple MB, but the point is, it never works online. B2 Air Grapple MB misses because of the lag, so I always hit it too late, and sometimes B2 doesn't come out. For one bar, it does 40% damage. But is there another, more reliable combo out there that does just as much damage?

Tataklee

Noob
My primary combo as of late is B113, B2, Air Grapple MB, B3, JI3, B23. Sometimes I vary it with bats or Grapple MB, but the point is, it never works online. B2 Air Grapple MB misses because of the lag, so I always hit it too late, and sometimes B2 doesn't come out. For one bar, it does 40% damage. But is there another, more reliable combo out there that does just as much damage?
Just use 22 instead of b2.
-> JI2, B113, 22, Sky Grapple MB, B3, JI3, B23

Makes it a whole lot easier online, even though you'll sacrifice a little bit of damage.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Super combos:
In the corner; J2, 123, 3xx4, 123, B23, 4, Super = 55%, 4 bars w/ trait.
Anywhere: J2, 223, B3, J2, B23, Super = 47%, 4 bars w/o trait.
Anywhere: J2, 113, B3, J3, B23, Super = 51% 4 bars w/o trait.

Midscreen BnB:
J2, 223, J2, B2xxDB1 MB, B3, J3, B23 = 42% 1 bar w/o trait.
4, J2, 123, B2xxDB2 MB, B3, J3, B23, 4, DF1 MB, 112, DF1 = 54% 2 bars w/ trait.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I always can get this one out online, doesn't use trait and only 1 bar for 41%:
J2, 223, J2, B2xxDB1MB, B3, J2, B23.
You can also do J3 before B23 for 42%, but for online it's easier to do J2.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Has anyone found any particularly nifty corner Call Bat combos? I've been trying to change up my combos a bit, update them as it were, as this would help.

I do a lot of short combos because I am an online player and always feel the need to compensate for any lag. I think I need to change this and just YOLO for the 34%

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
With one bat mid screen I like doing

B113 release bat b3 jump 3 b23

No meter, one bat and decent damage. Like 33% I believe

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Has anyone found any particularly nifty corner Call Bat combos? I've been trying to change up my combos a bit, update them as it were, as this would help.

I found one that I use whenever I cross up my opponent with a JI 2 who is already in the corner:

JI2, 123, B2 -> MB up grapple, 3, call bats, 123, release bats, B23

I forget how much damage it does. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something better.

coolwhip

Noob

I do a lot of short combos because I am an online player and always feel the need to compensate for any lag. I think I need to change this and just YOLO for the 34%

F3 3 Call Bats 123 B23. Or 123 3 Call Bats 123 B23. From there, you can choose to release bats and then MB grapple. You can either finish with the standing reset (22) for about 40% damage, NJ2 B112 for a hard knockdown and 42%, or go for pure damage with NJ2 B23.