What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Army- Batgirl mains unite!

Will you main Batgirl?

• Yes!

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • No...

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Maybe as a secondary.

Votes: 49 37.4%

• Total voters

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I've been looking for another char. I don't play more than 3 in any fighting game not named Tekken, and I only have 2 since forever. I had absolutely no interest in Batgirl, but after seeing that trailer she might be just what the doctor ordered!!! I was impressed and like the style.

Sadly I can't get any DLC
But I hope she'll be a better tier then batman
So I will see so much awesome cry threads

Sent from. SECRET using Tapatalk

Saitsu

Noob
Yeah, from what I figure the usual releases are 6AM EST for XBLA (my console).

I just didn't know if Lobo did something different.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
it's so cruel right now on my xbla it will only let me download the bane comp pack and joker skins. It shows babs and then you click it ... " their are no items available for purchase at this time". I just wanna play for 10 mins before i sleep :(.

Her move set is so op lol. She destroys zoners and bad excellent frame traps. She is the best Rushdown character in the game. I already call Reo using her she's that good.

JJParker

Noob
The game won't let me use her super, she just changes stance when i press LT+RT but i can still do every other characters super.

Wow batgirl got so many good tools. Liking her so far from what i've got in training mode. Not got much in terms of combo's just seeing what I can easily chain together for ok damage. Really interested to see what you guys come up with :D i'll be posting a combo once i'm posative it works, my executions slacking today XD

natey2k4

Noob
I'm going to give her a shot when she comes out. Right now I main Harley and Green Arrow, but since both were low to mid tier characters and are getting nerfed, I need to start learning someone new.

I hate when people say there gonna main a char without even playing him/her.
I hate when people just main someone cause they are top-tier.
I'll play the characters I like IRL thanks.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
As a self professed player with character crisis, I've picked up Babs as a main and dropped the rest competitively. A few hours in the lab and I'm in love. Was waiting for a counter-zoner/rushdown that I found fun and she fits perfectly. =D

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
A week from now I will remember the ones who came before the band wagon parked outside...
I will remember and smile ...not because we were right...but because it didn't matter...
You're gonna get beat by a girl...
DLC is fun...

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Shes broken right now lol

You can mb her bola shot without actually having a bar of meter to burn... :)