What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Army- Batgirl mains unite!

Will you main Batgirl?

• Yes!

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • No...

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Maybe as a secondary.

Votes: 49 37.4%

• Total voters

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I will be giving Batgirl a shot, from her reveal pic she seems like she is gonna have a rushdown game and seeing how she is a Bat chick she should have a few zoning tools, thats just a rough assessment, but I will not claim her as a main in anyway before using her. I said that about KF prior to release and she didn't catch on, same with Harley, don't get me wrong I do use her just a big learning curve for me. Instead I wound up with two that I never thought I would pick up, Green Arrow, for some reason his character just comes to me naturally, which is odd since I typically play only females and am not a big GA fan either, and Catwoman, because damn she fast.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Character loyalty in fighting games is for the first month, then you come to your senses.
You're wrong considering we've had Sheevas in top 8. It's not just your character that plays. Apparently you don't know that. No need to be a smartass. Especially around me because what you get in return, you won't like.

snort

Noob
You're wrong considering we've had Sheevas in top 8. It's not just your character that plays. Apparently you don't know that. No need to be a smartass. Especially around me because what you get in return, you won't like.
Lol, Internet tough guys, gotta love them.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I just simply stated my opinion respectfully, your the guy who played the tough card on the internet.
Okay well stop getting upset because I played the "tough card on the internet" and focus on backing up your bland, dull statements which you obviously avoided doing. Anyway are you even planning on maining Batgirl? If not, why are you even here? Get out. :coffee:

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Okay well stop getting upset because I played the "tough card on the internet" and focus on backing up your bland, dull statements which you obviously avoided doing. Anyway are you even planning on maining Batgirl? If not, why are you even here? Get out. :coffee:
he might be here just because he likes to talk to Batgirl mains like I am

Don't get aggressive on those you percieve to be "foolish", please. It doesn't help anybody.
What if that char. Turns out to be one of the worst? Do you still main it?
Ask BlackBryan: dedicated Kano main since he first played MK9. He has been with Kano all the way through MK9's current life, and he's even brought Kano into top 16 at a major; can't get any more loyal to a character than that!

Komatose

The Prettiest
Don't get aggressive on those you percieve to be "foolish", please. It doesn't help anybody.

Ask BlackBryan: dedicated Kano main since he first played MK9. He has been with Kano all the way through MK9's current life, and he's even brought Kano into top 16 at a major; can't get any more loyal to a character than that!
It's hard Alien... It is hard... But I will try.

FuryofFrog

the Neon Night Rider
I absolutely cannot wait to play as her. I wasn't initially excited because duh its another Bat Family character but as a follower of New 52 Batgirl and a lover of Gail Simone, I cannot turn a blind eye to her. Shes gonna be freakin' awesome. Fi on the haters.

I absolutely cannot wait to play as her. I wasn't initially excited because duh its another Bat Family character but as a follower of New 52 Batgirl and a lover of Gail Simone, I cannot turn a blind eye to her. Shes gonna be freakin' awesome. Fi on the haters.

I'd say that's an appropriate thing to wish on haters. lol

That gameplay! so nice and so different from batman to which is great they made her very unique very excited wonder if she can replace GL as my current main or she might be my secondary either way love the look of her playstyle but I wanna see how I get on with her before setting anything in stone. Wonder when she will be released.