What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Army- Batgirl mains unite!

Will you main Batgirl?

• Yes!

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • No...

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Maybe as a secondary.

Votes: 49 37.4%

• Total voters

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Batgirl is enticing, in a number of ways. ;)
Another victim of the debilitating Character Crisis contagion, my list is longer than the most sesquipedalian word.
I LOVE Batman as well, but have been hesitant to use him due to the nigh-exhausting numbers of Batman clones online, etc.
I like Lobo as a character and still use him frequently despite his proclaimed "low-tier" status, yet he is more of a side project at this moment.
I began maining The Joker and KF. Dropped KF due to redundant combos. Still "Love That Joker"
Raven, GL, Hawkgirl, and Aquaman (It's a Piscean thing) have been in my roster. And now I must add Batgirl.
Way too much fun to use. Always loved the character ever since Yvonne Craig epitomized her persona. The Adam Hughes art for her and WW are superb! (Recently considered adding Linda Carter's alter-ego to my list as well)
Perhaps I should start a Character Crisis support group :p

*sigh* Despite how much time I put into trying to improve with Batgirl, I think it's a case of "Batgirl is too quick for me to keep up with". Thats not to say I don't love her still, just that I might not ever be good enough to use her online in an effective manner :'<

I keep dropping some of her easier stuff, missing moves and generally not able to great combos due to how quick her attacks are, and not sure I'll ever be quick enough to be able to, and that makes me sad as I would love to main her :'<

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I was waiting for UFGT to be over because Batgirl was not available for that tournament.

But now that its done, im sorry Dirty Diana. You and your broad shoulders have been demoted to ALT status. I will be maining batgirl from now on.

*sigh* Despite how much time I put into trying to improve with Batgirl, I think it's a case of "Batgirl is too quick for me to keep up with". Thats not to say I don't love her still, just that I might not ever be good enough to use her online in an effective manner :'<

I keep dropping some of her easier stuff, missing moves and generally not able to great combos due to how quick her attacks are, and not sure I'll ever be quick enough to be able to, and that makes me sad as I would love to main her :'<
I guess that's one of the good things about loathing online play, it doesn't pain me when I can't play as well online. :p Freaking love Babs!

That red curly hair.

Just not digging it.

They need the leather-suited, blond haired Batgirl skin.
BLASPHEMER!

Really new member, but wanted to say hey and thanks for all the work you guys have put up on Babs. Been playing her from day 1 and loving her game. I'm a SF player crossing over and with your help it's made my transition fairly easier. Thanks guys. BABS!

She is my new main replacing Aquaman/Green Lantern. She is just way to fun to play and I have had amazing results since moving her to my new main.

Maniak

Nightwing & Batgirl
I was a Nightwing player! I started learning Batgirl and I love her. I was not an NRS fan but Batgirl changed my mind I just really enjoy her. So much I made an account on this site to meet other Batgirl mains!!! This chick is awesome!

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I mained Scorpion and secondary batgirl. But with scorps nerfed to Shit, I'm replacing batgirl as my main.
Who knows what the upcoming big patch will bring. I might have have to switch mains again... Sigh. Smh NRS.