What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Army- Batgirl mains unite!

Will you main Batgirl?

• Yes!

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • No...

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Maybe as a secondary.

Votes: 49 37.4%

• Total voters

Sailorblade

Mains mostly hotties
Yea that gameplay video pretty much confirmed how much I'll enjoy using her. Funny thing is that she isn't a Batman clone but it's more Batman than Batman himself haha. This will be fun.

Flipitaru

I'm living at your death
After seeing the reveal trailer, she really looks like she fits my play style. In a way, she reminds me of Kung Lao. I will definitely try her out and possibly main her. I tend to main really up close and in your face characters and she looks like she's one of them.

Welp, after watching her gameplay maybe... 30 times now, I've decided that yes. She will be my main. I'll have to wave my goodbyes to Bane and Batman when she's about to be released ^^

Exblackman

Zoning since fighting games began.
I going to try her as secondary to my Main which is deathstroke ....None of the characters felt as right secondaries to me so hopefully Barbara fit the build.

Villest1

Noob
I'm going to have to see how she feels before I can call her my main but she definitely has the potential to take that spot.

King Contradiction

Nueb Member
Secondary at least for sure. Her gameplay looks like something special, which means I shall definitely be putting a ton of effort into learning her. Actually, if I find her easier than Batman, she'll replace him as my main. I always seem to do well with Bat characters that are heroes.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Secondary at least for sure. Her gameplay looks like something special, which means I shall definitely be putting a ton of effort into learning her. Actually, if I find her easier than Batman, she'll replace him as my main. I always seem to do well with Bat characters that are heroes.
I know what you mean. Hopefully she replaces Batman on my list as well. She probably will... she will. :16Bit

Kovu

The Crownless King
I'm using her as my 2nd, she will be replacing Ares in the counter-zoning department.

Hell, she might replace Hawkgirl who's my main, but I've put too much work into her.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Batgirl all day if she gets an alt that's lockdown main for me but right now its cyborg batgirl fishman and killer frost

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
She's going to be in the rotation of my characters. Bane, Batman, Joker, and her. Probably in the order. She looks really fun to play.