What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Appreciation Thread

Mulder

King of Heroes
That was amazing. She looked like a crazy combination of Sonya Blade/Jax Briggs and Spiderman from MvC3. So she is using her Retractable Guillotines as brass knuckles. It looked like her trait was possibly making them electrical. She looks great. That super is so far my favorite in the game. It is so theatrical.

The Killing Joke Joker costume is amazing. I didn't think they would actually go that far. I am very pleased. She looks like a great rush down character. So I guess adding her to Batman and Nightwing is going to be easy. This was quite relieving. I didn't know the gameplay would be out so soon. :16Bit
Yay Morbid's on!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yay Morbid's on!
What do you think about the Killing Joke costume? I know you main Joker. I think it looks pretty badass... I don't know if we should discuss his costume in a Batgirl appreciation thread though... seeing as he paralyzed her. :(

Mulder

King of Heroes
What do you think about the Killing Joke costume? I know you main Joker. I think it looks pretty badass... I don't know if we should discuss his costume in a Batgirl appreciation thread though... seeing as he paralyzed her. :(
I really like it. The Killing Joke is one of my favorite depictions of Joker ever. So I'm happy to see that it's getting acknowledged.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Batman and Aquaman are my mains but Batgirl will definitely be joining that group. I wanted to see the gameplay footage before fully committing. Now that I've seen it I'm in. I'm a sucker for rush down characters and looking forward to spending time in the lab with this character. Any word on the release date?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Batman and Aquaman are my mains but Batgirl will definitely be joining that group. I wanted to see the gameplay footage before fully committing. Now that I've seen it I'm in. I'm a sucker for rush down characters and looking forward to spending time in the lab with this character. Any word on the release date?
Nope but speculation is May 21st or May 27th.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I really like it. The Killing Joke is one of my favorite depictions of Joker ever. So I'm happy to see that it's getting acknowledged.
Agreed. The Killing Joke was always one of favorite depictions of the Joker. I was happy to hear it was one of the books Chris Nolan had Heath Ledger read as he prepped for the Dark Knight. A very mature storyline for the time.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Agreed. The Killing Joke was always one of favorite depictions of the Joker. I was happy to hear it was one of the books Chris Nolan had Heath Ledger read as he prepped for the Dark Knight. A very mature storyline for the time.
I still count the origin presented in the Killing Joke as fact. Just because it makes Joker a tragic villain.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I feel relatively neutral towards Batgirl's inclusion as DLC, though the unbelievable amount of negativity makes me inclined to side with the Batgirl Army.

Dammit, somebody dropped a jar of crickets in here.
to be fair people do have a right to be pissed and this is from some one who is mostly neutral

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Of course. However, it doesn't mean they can spew nonsense similar to "lol, she has no fans", and neither can they try offending those who do like Batgirl. That kind of stuff is what makes me wanna side with the Batgirl Army.
true a lot of people have got over board (from what I've seen mostly MMH fans)

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
"This is usually the part that I quit"

Shes a pussy. And sounds like a 12 year old girl with her voice. Plus her hair is ugly. And her costume sucks.

And shes mean to power girl for getting in over her :(