What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Appreciation Thread

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Well seems that almost everyone that's i've kind of like playing has been from the BatCast I'll be picking her up for sure. Hopefully I can really get into her because I loved the video and can't really seem to find anyone else that I like & can play decent with.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
The contest could also be that shes a coward.
Then why would she even clash? Based on the personality they are crafting she most definitely says quip. She also asks the opponent things like "You like getting kicked in the head, huh?" and "I am a pain in the ass, huh?". It seems like they are trying to make her a more jubilant character. :16Bit

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Then why would she even clash? Based on the personality they are crafting she most definitely says quip. She also asks the opponent things like "You like getting kicked in the head, huh?" and "I am a pain in the ass, huh?". It seems like they are trying to make her a more jubilant character. :16Bit
She didn't Clash, Joker did. And she might be confident when shes winning, but when Joker starts attacking she pisses herself.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Of course. However, it doesn't mean they can spew nonsense similar to "lol, she has no fans", and neither can they try offending those who do like Batgirl. That kind of stuff is what makes me wanna side with the Batgirl Army.
exactly lol and her new 52 is selling pretty well so that kinda puts that to rest either way.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Nevermind JaredL. He's TEH MASTUR OF TEH INAWEBZ!

Anyway....Batgirl is coming.

I am very, very excited.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, Batgirl Barbara Gordon version for IGAU ..... despite the initial scorn some people had regarding her being here, now, she is more than welcome to join the roster ..... she will bring interesting gameplay and she will kick ass, believe !! :D

Speaking of Batgirl:

Not too terribly excited for Wonder Girl(whichever one that is), but pre-ass kicking Batgirl and grumpy-cat Supergirl are a must.