What's new

General/Other The Baraka Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Baraka Kouncil?

• Total voters

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
anyday that isnt a wednesday is best for me as im always off at casuals till after midnight

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Id say we could just do it tonight but im guessing GamerBlake90 is going to want to watch the KH stream.

Sometime next week maybe
Wouldn't be a good idea. The potential for viewer counts would suck. Remember, I did a council and a character war on the same evening of the GGA stream one day before Frosty Faustings, and we were barely noticed.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Wouldn't be a good idea. The potential for viewer counts would suck. Remember, I did a council and a character war on the same evening of the GGA stream one day before Frosty Faustings, and we were barely noticed.
Good point

What do you guys think about Monday?

1man3letters

Guys, please make an effort to work something out. The sooner the next Baraka Kouncil is done, the better.

Whenever you all are ready, tag me.
blake brings up a good point,sooner the better.
i know most of us have already stated around when we'd be free but whens next time we'll all be free?
TheTetraSpirit Zoidberg747 SomeCubanGuy FlipinFlava jamessmk @everyone else

tomorrow is no good for me as im off at casuals for the day,same with upcoming wednesday

1man3letters

GamerBlake90
since there was few replies im taking it most peoples first answer of any time is good for them is still the case,
as ive stated wednesdays no use for me though.
(please correct me if wrong SomeCubanGuy TheTetraSpirit FlipinFlava Zoidberg747 @anyone else)

so maybe the wheels should be set in motion to confirm a date/time that suits with yourself so we dont fall behind the running of your other kouncils

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
I can do any weekday after 5pm EST except on wednesdays. I can possibly do weekends, but I don't usually make my weekend plans until the day of, so no guarantees there.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
GamerBlake90
since there was few replies im taking it most peoples first answer of any time is good for them is still the case,
as ive stated wednesdays no use for me though.
(please correct me if wrong SomeCubanGuy TheTetraSpirit FlipinFlava Zoidberg747 @anyone else)

so maybe the wheels should be set in motion to confirm a date/time that suits with yourself so we dont fall behind the running of your other kouncils
Would this Sunday work?

jamessmk

I am your god
Good shit dink.. I been saying his blade spark zoning is great. Way to prove me right.. I take back my 10 man tournament win :) you are a Baraka :)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Good shit dink.. I been saying his blade spark zoning is great. Way to prove me right.. I take back my 10 man tournament win :) you are a Baraka :)
EX flying kick.

Good game but you need to stop using spark so much. Xblades needed to blow that up.

And yes sunday works.