What's new

General/Other The Baraka Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Baraka Kouncil?

• Total voters

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This is why we can't have nice things.

Also I totally forgot I deleted skype a while back. Ill redownload it sometime tonight.

Zoidberg747

Thread cleaned.

Now let's try this again, if you will. :) Baraka players, step up and support your character.
Downloading Skype again now. Fair warning I will be busy most of Friday and Saturday this weekend. And all of next week for finals. Feel free to do it without me if necessary.

Alright guys, we need to get this thing set up.

I'm good for whenever, but Cuban says he has tight hours over the weekends, so I was thinking possibly some time in the middle of this week, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.
Would this be good for you guys? 1man3letters Zoidberg747

Zoidberg747

Yeah man I would be down. Do not know what is going on those days, but I would assume wednesday would be free, since it is the day after christmas.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
im easy either way as long as i get notice.
prob more up to GamerBlake90 when it happens i guess
If the Baraka players want to do it this week or next week, I will arrange it to their specifications. The players decide when their councils take place.

I only hope that I am not forced to call it off again because of Internet complications like with the Smoke Kouncil last night...it pissed me the Hell off that it got ruined for everyone. :(

Zoidberg747

Eh it depends on what people want. I have to leave at 6 EST, wont be able to be in the stream chat either. But ill sit out if its more convenient for everyone else.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The council will be running for as long as everyone pleases. It could even go on all night if need be.

Should you also need me to integrate gameplay so as to help visualize the tutorials, I can do that now.