What's new

General/Other The Baraka Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Baraka Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My apologies for forgetting to create this thread after finishing with the Jade Kouncil, but here you are. On request from TYM's Baraka mod, 1man3letters , I am extending an offer to the Baraka community.

Join me and your fellow Tarkatans on Skype to support the character like no other! Discuss the character basics, match-ups, high-level tech, tournament player history, outlook on the character's tier level, the ins and outs of his character community, and what other topics you feel like goofin' off about. The fanged mutants have been on the rise lately and it is now time to acknowledge their wrath.

If you're interested, post in here and add me as "gamerblake90" via Skype. Tag any Baraka players whom you know will wanna join up. All Baraka players are welcome, underdogs or pros.

SomeCubanGuy Rampage254 TheTetraSpirit King Roosta Zoidberg747 jamessmk

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
If it's anything like the discussions in the forums and streams, this will be hours of arguing, shouting over each other, belittling and name calling. Down.

Well the people I play this game with pretty much quit on me so my Baraka's blades are pretty rusty at this point. We all know how bad online can be. I do like the idea of this, but I don't think I can provide much useful input since I'm not as good as I used to be. I have noone to play this game with anymore...

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
:confused:

im told a certain baraka player has called my Baraka "dumb". I would like to have words with the player on this show.

Whats the date?
Was gonna tag you in this too. And if you're talking about who I think you're talking about, you're not the only one who will have words with this individual...

STB Goldfish, you should go on the show regardless. You are the low-tier queen after all :)

Espio

Kokomo
I actually was waiting to watch these till they had a baraka one. Never ocurred to me I could probably be on it lol.
They've all been extremely fun and very fruitful, it's definitely nice to get together with a group of people who are as dedicated as you are about a character, Blake's awesome for doing all these councils, hopefully every character gets one.

Also, this reminds me I need to check out dat Baraka footage haha.