What's new

General/Other The Baraka Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Baraka Kouncil?

• Total voters

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The council will be running for as long as everyone pleases. It could even go on all night if need be.

Should you also need me to integrate gameplay so as to help visualize the tutorials, I can do that now.
Would it be possible to start at like 3 or 4 EST, and then go on from there?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Okay Tarkatans, listen up.

I'm still not home yet, but I will definitely be back by either 2 or 3 P.M. CST at the latest tomorrow. The instant I walk through the door, the Baraka Kouncil is hitting my stream. So I suggest you sharpen your blades and ready your knowledge.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Okay Tarkatans, listen up.

I'm still not home yet, but I will definitely be back by either 2 or 3 P.M. CST at the latest tomorrow. The instant I walk through the door, the Baraka Kouncil is hitting my stream. So I suggest you sharpen your blades and ready your knowledge.
2 or 3 CST might actually be good for me. :D

D

Deleted member 9158

I goof around with Baraka, but I'm awful with him. I like the idea of a baraka council though

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yes TheTetraSpirit - whenever you guys are ready for another council, you need only come to me.

King Roosta just spoke to me over FaceBook saying that the reason he missed it was that he needed to get some sleep for work...which I understand, of course. Hopefully he will appear on the next Baraka Kouncil, as will the rest of you.

Special thanks to Tetra, Zoidberg747, 1man3letters, jamessmk, Rampage254, SomeCubanGuy, and D-Que Beats for taking their time to show up and expand upon their character. Apologies for any feedback that may have interfered with the call. -___-

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Yes TheTetraSpirit - whenever you guys are ready for another council, you need only come to me.

King Roosta just spoke to me over FaceBook saying that the reason he missed it was that he needed to get some sleep for work...which I understand, of course. Hopefully he will appear on the next Baraka Kouncil, as will the rest of you.

Special thanks to Tetra, Zoidberg747, 1man3letters, jamessmk, Rampage254, and D-Que Beats for taking their time to show up and expand upon their character. Apologies for any feedback that may have interfered with the call. -___-
Daaaaaamn I don't even get a mention lol.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

Special thanks to Tetra, Zoidberg747, 1man3letters, jamessmk, Rampage254, SomeCubanGuy, and D-Que Beats for taking their time to show up and expand upon their character. Apologies for any feedback that may have interfered with the call. -___-
yea hopefully those who would not make it can make the next one.
as ive already said thank you for both having me on and doing the kouncils in the 1st place.

it was really nice to be able to talk in spoken voice to my tarkatan brothers,MUCH better than text,
SomeCubanGuy Zoidberg747 King Roosta TheTetraSpirit Rampage254 TotteryManx @anyoneelse
add me on skype so maybe we can have own our own little kouncils instead of keeping some talk to PMs lol
(skype name is either onemanthreeletters or 1man3letters, cant remember :oops:)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I go back to school next tuesday, and get out at about 3:30 central time(4:30 EST). Im pretty much down for whenever, it just really depends on my schoolwork and stuff for when I would be available.