What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Sonic pound into trait dash is not worth it on a 3 bar, too high a chance to drop. 4 bar connections, sonic pound combos all the way.

Man I was playing shifty during tournament, but thank you. Gotta get rid of tourney nerves again. Great injustice tourney though. I really wanted to get top 8 and blow up a scorpion on stream on the way, but so many great players showed up.

hecta

Noob
Now that d2 is a viable anti-air, does anyone have something better then this easy one? :
d2, b3, j3, 32 xx bf 2 = 26%

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Now that d2 is a viable anti-air, does anyone have something better then this easy one? :
d2, b3, j3, 32 xx bf 2 = 26%
i'm not completely sure, but I think it's possible to do b22f3 instead of 32, but the timing is probably pretty tight. If it IS possible, I would guess that d2, b3, j3, b22f3 xx bf2 probably does about 29% instead of 26%

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
new combo with dash buff .any starter~MB sonic pound, dash, 11 b22F3 sonic charge
I think this was always possible, it's just a lot easier now. Before the buff, the timing was really tight (in my opinion, anyway) for MB sonic pound, dash, anything.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I think this was always possible, it's just a lot easier now. Before the buff, the timing was really tight (in my opinion, anyway) for MB sonic pound, dash, anything.
Before the buff you could only dash and connect a 32 sonic pound or just a 1, now you can full combo get around 36-38% not bad if you're traitless

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm so looking forward to new flash. And that earth 2 costume looks so dope, I don't think ill use any other.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Pretty sure df1 is the better ender damage wise. My anti air combo is d2, b3, ji3, 32~df1
the df1 ender instead of bf2 does like 1%, but bf2 gives a hard knockdown. What what it's worth, I think it's usually better for Flash to get a hard knockdown, because he can either re-splat people who don't have good wake ups with a sonic pound while they're standing, or (especially now with his fast as fuck dash) dash in and pressure.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
the df1 ender instead of bf2 does like 1%, but bf2 gives a hard knockdown. What what it's worth, I think it's usually better for Flash to get a hard knockdown, because he can either re-splat people who don't have good wake ups with a sonic pound while they're standing, or (especially now with his fast as fuck dash) dash in and pressure.
Ahh, I didn't know bf2 was a hard knock down. Just always assumed it could be teched from the animation.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Ahh, I didn't know bf2 was a hard knock down. Just always assumed it could be teched from the animation.
basically, i think any time the character lands face down, it's a hard knockdown. For Flash, I'm pretty sure that his hard knockdowns are bf2, df3, super, b22f3 and 32, and maybe f213

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
New standing reset trait combo thanks to the d2 buff. B2,2(f21 or d1,2), MB Sonic Pound, Trait, tap forward then Lighting Kick, Lkx4, d2 and then 32(49%, 47%, 46%). And if done with perfect execution leaves you at plus 8 for a mix up with max range d1 and f2.

Meterless Trait combos: f21, lighting uppercut, lkx3, b2, lk, b22f3 lc(48%). d1d2, lighting uppercut, lkx5, b22f3(48%).

RiverHB

Noob
Here are a few meterless Trait combos. I apologize if these are already posted and I missed them.

Wall Bounce Combo:
-B+3, Trait, J3, Lightning Kick (x4) B+2,2,F+3~Lightning Charge (11 hits/49%)

Anti Air:
-D+2~Trait, Lightning Kick (x4) B+2,2~Lightning Kick, B+2,2,F+3~Lightning Kick (13 hits/43%)

J3 = Jumping 3
~ = Cancel into

SaJa

FH_FenriR
new bnb one bar no trait with his improved D2

b22~MB lightning kick, d2, b3, j3, b22f3~up charge 40%

Day 1. Was possible to do constantly offline before the patch, and now it's easier so it's also viable online. You also can d2, b3 after every single starter (sonic pound, etc).

Just watch the date :

And with the buff you can do it know as an AA :

The d2, b3 also work with d2 starter by now.