What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

BCE

Noob
gives one exemple of one char in one combo that release check ON is bad.​
at least for me with flash, green lantern and solomon, release check on interferes in nothing, just help the flash trait combos​

MashBot

You're over matched.
I was looking and havent found anything on this can someone help me with the mb lk d2 b3?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I was looking and havent found anything on this can someone help me with the mb lk d2 b3?
you have to wait for the animation of LK to recover then d2 wait for it to recover then b3, but its a useless combo instead do combo starter into LK wait for it....23 at chest level into 32 for vortex pressure on wake up, this is high level strategy and not just for doing combo's, once you do this combo follow this video

gives one exemple of one char in one combo that release check ON is bad.
at least for me with flash, green lantern and solomon, release check on interferes in nothing, just help the flash trait combos

Whoa dude those are my 3 characters too!!!

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
I don´t know if you guys know, but in the wall you can get like 43% meterles with this combo: B2,2 LC, D1,D2, 11, 11, 11, 112 LC.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
New combo MB lightning charge 1, b22f3 lightning chrage 30%
its hard to do, but you can actually do MB lightning charge, 21, b22f3 lightning charge. Does like 37%.

It's easy to get 11 after MB lightning charge if you hold forward a bit before doing the 11, into b22f3. Adds 1% more damage.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
I don´t know if you guys know, but in the wall you can get like 43% meterles with this combo: B2,2 LC, D1,D2, 11, 11, 11, 112 LC.
I've never done that one. The meterless combo I use in the corner is b22f3 LK, 11,11,11,11,112 LC. You have to be facing the same direction as the opponent or the LK whiffs unless you delay it a bit by holding 1. If you have to delay it, you can't get as many reps of 11, but it does still work

MashBot

You're over matched.
Not sure if this was found already but RMS f late 1 goes completely though the other person I been using it for mix up ima make a vid soon and what combos everyone using mid screen now since ya can't otg anymore

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Not sure if this was found already but RMS f late 1 goes completely though the other person I been using it for mix up ima make a vid soon and what combos everyone using mid screen now since ya can't otg anymore
the same thing happens if you use RMS f1 when your opponent has their back in the corner. You go straight through them and end up in the corner yourself

MashBot

You're over matched.
Well I guess what you expect when wake up db3 do.. Don't even plan for it to hit anymore I use it as an escape tool for people who got the upper hand on the rush down

BCE

Noob
its good to help =] my trait combo that works anywhere the screen is f21, lk mb, trait, lk 4x, b2, lk, b22f3 uppercut - 53%
if im right in the corner, i prefer to do trait, lk 4x, lc 2x, 32 uppercut for 50%, in the corner the float time is strange

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
its good to help =] my trait combo that works anywhere the screen is f21, lk mb, trait, lk 4x, b2, lk, b22f3 uppercut - 53%
if im right in the corner, i prefer to do trait, lk 4x, lc 2x, 32 uppercut for 50%, in the corner the float time is strange
I find the trait combos that push into the corner to be easier to do than the ones that end in b22f3 lightning charge or whatever. Once you get them into the corner with LKx4, b22 LK, you can finish with 11, 112 lightning charge. It's pretty hard to mess up and does the same damage.

Xenrail

Noob
ill be updating the thread sometime this week after i patch. been pretty busy with work. sorry folks!