What's new

That one game you never beat!

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Seymour Flux in Final Fantasy X. Anyone who's beaten that game knows what I'm talking about.

It's a weirdly hard and pretty random fight. I have a very short attention span with JRPGs so I just quit after a couple days of trying. Fuck turn-takers that aren't Pokemon.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Only game I've never beaten was Zelda Ocarina of Time. Ganondorf was easy as sh1t. Ganon fukd me
When Ganondorf erupted from those ruins, turned into Ganon, and that "you're screwed" music started playing, that was the second scariest thing ever

The scariest thing ever was this pasty asshole.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Seymour Flux in Final Fantasy X. Anyone who's beaten that game knows what I'm talking about.

It's a weirdly hard and pretty random fight. I have a very short attention span with JRPGs so I just quit after a couple days of trying. Fuck turn-takers that aren't Pokemon.
The worst was Lady Yunalesca. The most horrible part about it was if you die, you had to watch a 7 - 10 minute cut scene. I died heaps of times and was RAGING every time due to that stupid cut scene. I ended up looking at a spoiler. When I did I thought WTF?!? I never would have beaten it!

Best game though.

I can't really think of a game I never beat due to difficulty. But I can recall one in particular that I did beat, but was at the breaking point of giving up on. The name of the the game is King Arthur's World for Super Nintendo.

I was about 12 or so when I played it, and I remember you had to quickly manage a team of archers, knights and engineers for example. It's by far the hardest game I can remember playing. In short, really difficult game to beat especially for a kid, that just got progressively harder. And the save point system sucked. I spent hours upon hours trying to beat it.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
MK: Shaolin Monks. Rented it a few years ago and never got past Shao Kahn, he was a fucking bitch.

aj1701

Noob
Never played any of those, but I know for a fact that LoZ2 is a bullshit game.
No, loz2 is a great game. also I did in fact beat it, on my own without help getting through the last palace.

I actually can still get through the palace today (I replayed it on the Wii virtual console)

I know I got to the final bosses in these, but I can't remember if I beat them or not. dragon warrior 1 and ff1.

More recently, dead space. got tired of that damn asteroid minigame.

Last edited:

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
assassins creed 2 lol after getting the 100 codex pages i couldnt put the map together :( i was at the end too