What's new

thanks NRS for the meter drain ''glitch''

NO.. the meter drain glitch should not exist. If there is a string that cannot be interrupted, they should be hit and no meter taken. If meter is taken, the move should come out.

If someone mistimes an attack that takes meter, then they should be hit, not meter lost without the move coming out.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Personally I love the meter drain glitch

I think it's awesome we're punished for hitting it on a certain frame 4th frame causes glitch)

Adds weird level of depth

If only when the drain happened it made some kind of "error" horn noise to let u know u hit it on the wrong frame
So input bug adds another level of depth? gtfo of here, this game is fucked, don't try to justify it.

I saw a match where somebody as Kung Lao threw an enhanced hat toss MID COMBO AND IT TOOK HIS METER AND HE THREW A REGULAR HAT.

I find that to be BS lol

Seapeople

This one's for you
Bringing back the meter drain glitch in future games would mean bringing back the weird block stun as well. I don't like watching my character block after i've already let go of the button, so no thank you.

NO.. the meter drain glitch should not exist. If there is a string that cannot be interrupted, they should be hit and no meter taken. If meter is taken, the move should come out.

If someone mistimes an attack that takes meter, then they should be hit, not meter lost without the move coming out.
then you are in the same page i am if you mistime an attack you should pay the consequence for mistiming it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So input bug adds another level of depth? gtfo of here, this game is fucked, don't try to justify it.
The meter drain glitch and input bug are good things because they give Death more reason to downplay Sonya

I wish those glitches were character dependent then I could really poke the bear

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"

That would be scrubby IMO. I don't consider loosing meter for mashing a "glitch".

For all you scrubs complaining about this, how about you play a character without armor for a while? Stop relying on it to "get out of pressure" and learn to play the fucking game instead of mashing your safe, unpunishable, combo-starting, sometimes advantage on block armor and make your opponent respect your other options.

Street Fighter players hit just-frame and 2-frame links while betting meter/ultra on it all the time. You can do the same. Try harder.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Hell no. My meter drains even when I try to use my armored move at the right time. My meter drains sometimes when I am not even in blockstun. Fuck the meter drain glitch lol

Lol are you serious? Why the hell would someone try to interrupt an uninterruptible string in the first place? If a string has no holes RESPECT it!

If someone mistimes an attack there meter should still be taken.

Mashing armor through tight blockstrings should never be rewarded.

It's only a problem if your timing is perfect and you get beat out IMO.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Everyone complaining about the meter draing are cleary the ones who mashing not caring about frame advantage, it because they just want to get the hell out of there. And now the come to the riu's post cry about it LOL

This glitch needs to return as a meter tech as well, whiff punish also, i would love this haha.

Maxter

Noob
Hell no. My meter drains even when I try to use my armored move at the right time. My meter drains sometimes when I am not even in blockstun. Fuck the meter drain glitch lol
Meter drain happens at an specific frame window when you trigger the move while still on blockstunt, if you time the move on the right time when you char can execute a move it will come out no matter what.
Now we have tom brady against the meter drain glitch because he relies too much on that scrubby armored slider =), mashing move special moves, dialing or buffering them is what makes street fighter so scrubby if u miss a frame on your block strings.
Pigs agree that meter drain should be in the game and i know for a fact pig has good execution and knows when to trigger a special move, i have hardly seen pig of the hut getting this meter drain glitch executing one of those EX soul charge when he is under pressure.
Pick a char with no armor and get armored the fuck out of your pressure and you will see how stupid it is, meter drain is a good penalty for mashing, might be an error of the program but this time he works perfectly on this game.
STOP MASHING SCRUBS!!!!