What's new

Terminator... But, WHICH ONE?!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Arnold was scanned for the Terminator as DLC in a WWE game a while back and did voice acting for a number of Terminator games as well as that Family Guy Quest for Stuff mobile game. I highly doubt he's beyond attainable for NRS.
Hmmm... maybe he will be in it.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Lol what’s the bet? That the terminator will be in the game? No deal bruh we already know that much.
That the music is a reference to the T2 theme song.

We will ask Tyler or something after Terminator is released.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
I don't think the T1000 is considered a terminator. Arny's Terminator w/ Skeleton skin. FAB.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man if NRS really went all the fuck out and gave him the endoskeleton only as a skin shiny, a bloody or darker looking one too and a few different Cybernetic organism (with the skin over the skeleton) that would be freaking epic. Here's what I propose, every character has about 5-6 different looks with 10 different shaders/color variations.

So how about T800/Arnold model.
1. Standard (post burnt hair, shorter hair T1/T2/T3 with shades Look)

2. The T3/T5 half damaged/exposed face look, part machine underneath no shades

3. Full exposed endoskeleton look, no flesh all machine.

4. Old Terminator from T5(clean shaven) with or without damaged face

5. Old Terminator from T6(Dark Fate) with beard

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
6. Classic longer hair Terminator(80's look)

7. Possibly half exposed machine, half man look no leather jacket

Will probably get something that looks like this as one outfit but better.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I guess the fatalities will have to use oil instead of blood like some robots before?
Why? He still bled red in the scenes he cut off his arm, had his scalp removed and every final battle. The only thing missing would be organs to fly about or hang after Jade sticks a pole through his head, a spine for Sub to grab before impaling him, and a brain for Baraka to eat. But it's NRS and nothing has to be logical so we are going to have all that anyway.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Why? He still bled red in the scenes he cut off his arm, had his scalp removed and every final battle. The only thing missing would be organs to fly about or hang after Jade sticks a pole through his head, a spine for Sub to grab before impaling him, and a brain for Baraka to eat. But it's NRS and nothing has to be logical so we are going to have all that anyway.
Sorry I meant if there was just an exoskeleton skin.