Kindergarten Meta
K.O.E_18

plays borderlands with friend for 2 hours

comes back to do 7 EWGFs in a row and figuring out the timing

FEELS GOOOOOOOOOD

HAS NEVER PLAYED TEKKEN COMPETITIVELY OR EVEN OWNS ANY TITLES

CAN DO EWGF WITH JUST A DAYS PRACTICE WITHOUT OWNING TTT2

now to work on P2 side :p
lol..... most of comments of "I can't do it consistently" are probably more geared toward in actual matches.

Bryan's taunt crap is 10x harder than EWGF. FML!!! I suck ass :(
If your having trouble pressing 3 buttons at a time you can buffer 3 button commands, and pretty much any move to guarantee it comes off. For example, Marduk has a string 2,:d1+2. To guarantee it comes off 100% of the time press and hold 2 then press :d+1.

NKZero

Noob
If your having trouble pressing 3 buttons at a time you can buffer 3 button commands, and pretty much any move to guarantee it comes off. For example, Marduk has a string 2,:d1+2. To guarantee it comes off 100% of the time press and hold 2 then press :d+1.
It's not the taunt itself. It's timing the taunt into anything....especially jet upper. Timing is too strict.

NKZero

Noob
Can you write out the combo?
Basically it's the following: 1+3+4 (taunt) F(N)B2.

When the unblock able taunt hits you are at +16, then I believe you have to do F in 1 frame, return to neutral in 1 frame and the B2 follow-up is 14 frames. Don't quote me on that. The timing is very specific though. I cannot get it to combo together.

Basically it's the following: 1+3+4 (taunt) F(N)B2.

When the unblock able taunt hits you are at +16, then I believe you have to do F in 1 frame, return to neutral in 1 frame and the B2 follow-up is 14 frames. Don't quote me on that. The timing is very specific though. I cannot get it to combo together.
One thing you can do is tap F because it goes back to N faster than if you press it.

NKZero

Noob
One thing you can do is tap F because it goes back to N faster than if you press it.
I've been trying to no avail. Haven't nailed it once.

Anyways do you know any Tekken character (preferably male) that has good long range pokes or a pressure machine to accompany Feng's defensive type play. Oh and if he does good damage or has good TA fillers that would be beneficial also...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

Anyways do you know any Tekken character (preferably male) that has good long range pokes or a pressure machine to accompany Feng's defensive type play. Oh and if he does good damage or has good TA fillers that would be beneficial also...
Draganov
Armor King
Lee (he goes with everything)
Paul

Jin has safe long range pokes and decent pressure, but his damage lacks. Bruce is great at wall carries and juggles

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Thanks! Also I've been hearing talk about Bruce....does he fit in as well?
Yeah he has some long ass launchers
Honestly... its all about how you flow with yoru character. Draganov is kind of a turtle machine. AK is a hybrid of King and a Mishima. Lee is a poking monster. Paul has been buffed in this game. Bruce has some dirty dirty stuff.

I'm going by the guide here a bit.. and by using a few of them. BTW i'm horrid at the game still.

NKZero

Noob
STB CharlieMurphy I have no interest in Dragunov nor Paul. Bruce sounds good especially if his juggle ability is good. If I cannot play with King, I simply refuse to even try Armor King. I would be dishonouring one of my favourite Tekken characters.

I have some interest in Raven....but I hear he isn't too good.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I've been using the team of Forest / Bryan for the past couple of days now. I'm really enjoying it, so far. I still need to dedicate more time learning / memorizing their move sets, though.

The one scrubby thing that I love doing with Bryan is 1,2,3 (that last hit is a low and it usually catches people off-guard at first). Once I recover from that, I immediately throw them with his 2+4 throw.....which is awesome because it's basically a fancy Stone Cold Stunner. lol

Yes, I AM easily amused!

STB CharlieMurphy I have no interest in Dragunov nor Paul. Bruce sounds good especially if his juggle ability is good. If I cannot play with King, I simply refuse to even try Armor King. I would be dishonouring one of my favourite Tekken characters.

Tekken is really balanced. Zafina was looked at as a bad character but she can still compete. King and Armor King are very different. AK is easier to use, he has a stronger low game, and doesn't focus too much on throws. King, while he doesn't necessarily need throws to win they are a huge part of his game.

NKZero

Noob
I've been using the team of Forest / Bryan for the past couple of days now. I'm really enjoying it, so far. I still need to dedicate more time learning / memorizing their move sets, though.

The one scrubby thing that I love doing with Bryan is 1,2,3 (that last hit is a low and it usually catches people off-guard at first). Once I recover from that, I immediately throw them with his 2+4 throw.....which is awesome because it's basically a fancy Stone Cold Stunner. lol

Yes, I AM easily amused!
Have you tried taunt into jet upper? I sincerely hope you can do it/have the patience to work on it. I LOVE Bryan but if I cannot nail down a core part of his gameplay I have no choice but to leave him on the side for now.

NKZero

Noob
Tekken is really balanced. Zafina was looked at as a bad character but she can still compete. King and Armor King are very different. AK is easier to use, he has a stronger low game, and doesn't focus too much on throws. King, while he doesn't necessarily need throws to win they are a huge part of his game.
True. Still need to find someone I enjoy playing (not too hard) to pair up with Feng. I'm messing around atm to find that partner.

Flagg

Noob

Bruce is awesome. He has great range and some decent mix ups, launchers. He has a couple of nice little feints, 32 but hold forward after 2 and he ducks in. He's like a cross between Adon and Sagat from Street Fighter.

Oh man, Nina is so awesome in this though. She has tons of launchers, i've already got a couple of nice 45-50% juggles with her and her throws are brutal. I find in TTT2, you have to plink the throw inputs in as the window seems pretty small. She has a nice little backward feint, side rolls and even has a parry. She only seems top have one crumple move, her B1 (or is it B2) where as Bruce has two or three. I've read somewhere that characters have a few extra moves that arent in the menus, and im positive I did a back flip with her tonight.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Bruce is awesome. He has great range and some decent mix ups, launchers. He has a couple of nice little feints, 32 but hold forward after 2 and he ducks in. He's like a cross between Adon and Sagat from Street Fighter.

Oh man, Nina is so awesome in this though. She has tons of launchers, i've already got a couple of nice 45-50% juggles with her and her throws are brutal. I find in TTT2, you have to plink the throw inputs in as the window seems pretty small. She has a nice little backward feint, side rolls and even has a parry. She only seems top have one crumple move, her B1 (or is it B2) where as Bruce has two or three. I've read somewhere that characters have a few extra moves that arent in the menus, and im positive I did a back flip with her tonight.
You do realize backflips have been around since Tekken 3 right? lol.. Hell I think Lee had one in Tekken 1.

NKZero

Noob

I really enjoy Bruce so I think I'll pair him up with Feng and see how it goes. Is his Pasart stance any useful?