What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm seriously loving tekken right now. I solely want work on improving my sluggish skills and see what this hitbox can really do in Tekken.

So far it's pretty freaking good.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
@ 0:44 has the old acid rain kick combination returned from Tekken 4? I do not recall the move being in TTT2.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@ 0:44 has the old acid rain kick combination returned from Tekken 4? I do not recall the move being in TTT2.
It is, only if you pick Violet Lee. Violet Lee in TTT2 also has his own exclusive moves including the acid rain.

My guess is, Lee and Violet are pallete swaps on the same block with exclusive moves by each one of them, just like variations in MKX

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
I wonder how Lee's while running 3,4 translates into T7. The other insta bind 2-hit launchers in the game give better combos now given that they have the same properties, except that tailspin is still available. Lars fb2,1 is already mad unsafe, but they made Bryan's f4,1 worse on block I think. There is a pretty big threshold between -9 and unsafe, especially for Lee since his neutral game and ranged arsenal leaves a lot to be desired and wr3,4 is an important move for him.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This tier list is claimed to be random, it doesn't have a owner per say, so we dunno who did this.

In this tier list Devil Jin Kazuya and Akumer are top tier, and this is the C version of the last patch. Jin a solid A which i still think he is just as good as the S class, Bob is broken with the hitboxes, another char who i think its S is Kazumi and definitely bryan.

My top 10 in order
Akumer, Kazuya, Heihachi, King,Bob, Jack, Bryan, Jin, Kazumi, Paul

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
This tier list is claimed to be random, it doesn't have a owner per say, so we dunno who did this.

In this tier list Devil Jin Kazuya and Akumer are top tier, and this is the C version of the last patch. Jin a solid A which i still think he is just as good as the S class, Bob is broken with the hitboxes, another char who i think its S is Kazumi and definitely bryan.

My top 10 in order
Every time I lose with LC I'm pulling on the laggy online warrior Law.

@SaltShaker peep the tier list. Law super duper balanced baby!

ando1184

Noob

My top 10 in order
I'm sure it will change by the time it hits consoles. Michimas are always on top before home release for the most part. That's been the trend for years.

ando1184

Noob
Lee looks hella awesome. I couldn't be any happier with how this game looks so far. With Lee in I'm almost convinced Julia will be a late reveal.

No wonder an unknown random posted it. :confused:
I really hope Julia is it t7 and I hope they stick with her wrestler design from ttt2. I loved playing jc in that game over the traditional Chang style.