What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Hey guys, Main man has touched the game, and he is giving us some stuff to marinate on

@2:04:"Oh maybe the damage isn't that bad now"
@2:06 "OH DEAR GOD HALF HEALTH!!!!"

Does anyone know if you can turn on rage for the rage art but not get the damage increase in training mode?
@SaltShaker did you have training mode at D&B's?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@SaltShaker did you have training mode at D&B's?
Nope we didn't. For training/practice what we would do is fight the cpu all the way to the end. Practice whatever we wanted and win the 1st round, practice but purposely lose the 2nd round, more practice and win the 3rd round. Then test it out in matches. Cpu is super trash so it was easy to use it as a practice.

I can't tell you how many hours and money we blew doing this lol.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Nope we didn't. For training/practice what we would do is fight the cpu all the way to the end. Practice whatever we wanted and win the 1st round, practice but purposely lose the 2nd round, more practice and win the 3rd round. Then test it out in matches. Cpu is super trash so it was easy to use it as a practice.

I can't tell you how many hours and money we blew doing this lol.
What did you practice then? Mostly BnB and maybe some odd conversion stuff?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What did you practice then? Mostly BnB and maybe some odd conversion stuff?
Yea pretty much. We know most of the cast between the two of us so little changes literally took about 5min to adjust per char. The bigger practice time went into the new characters. Their BnB's, what strings/normals seemed better than others, trying out their Oki or wall pressure or frame traps etc against the cpu. Things like that. Then by the final boss we'd insert a coin and start running matches.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Who here getting sfv? Make sure to add me on psn. Hopefully there is a way for pc players to add psn and vice versa

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Super conflicted about this Nina reveal. I absolutely love the wedding dress. I want more dresses as fighting game costumes. However I don't care about Nina. Katarina wedding dress plz.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Super conflicted about this Nina reveal. I absolutely love the wedding dress. I want more dresses as fighting game costumes. However I don't care about Nina. Katarina wedding dress plz.
Earn some coins and create a Katarina dress! That's what I always do with Asuka. One outfit is always a "schoolgirl" type and one is always a dress.