What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Doing a hellish capo training here. Trying to find good OKI ender to prevent my opponents of ever standing/attack back.

Στάλθηκε από το C6833 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I think d2,3 is the combo ender that spikes and allows you to hit them with RLX 4 if they try to move or attack. If they stay on the ground you can use that Mirage/df3+4 looking move out of relax to flip them over.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think d2,3 is the combo ender that spikes and allows you to hit them with RLX 4 if they try to move or attack. If they stay on the ground you can use that Mirage/df3+4 looking move out of relax to flip them over.
OOOOOO ur right! That is a great way to OKI them against the wall, but wouldn't that be more effect AFTER a wall splat?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
That's one of the good moves, but what if they try wakeup low attack or spring attack? I found more stuff that could extend the combo and be safe. Will explain this later. This is for when you're very close to the wall and this move you suggested is one a bit risky. Experimenting here till the last possible moment.

Edit: Forgot to add that the Mirage/df3+4 off RLX is actually [3,4] (it's to press both in the order when in RLX mode).

Last edited:

Tanno

He certainly damn does! Its like the last hit of his strings don't hit against the wall unless u do that slap kick combo. I believe its F2,1,3....something like that. I forgot, its been awhile lol
It's actually F214.

Tanno

So far I found out that if you're in RLX when you're close to the Wall and press the following notations:

[4,3], 2, 4

, then you can see that for some reason the opponent's wakeup attacks (low and high) whiff, and then it's like a restand punish. Soon a video to show you what do I mean.

Edit: Here it is...

https://twitter.com/TannoFGC/status/974417375574609921

Tanno

LMAO.

The earlier one was for the Wall. Now I found another bait punish attack. What if the combo ender FF3 (Hard Knockdown kick) misses? I had to do the FF3, B to be in Handstand position to do the Spring Attack. You can notice that Eddy is in safe position, even if he's in Handstand position. The rest is in the video.

https://twitter.com/TannoFGC/status/974613896811237376

Works against all wakeup attacks. Even AI's Spring Attack doesn't work against Eddy. If I keep this shit, I'm bound to find more of those.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Them trash Kazumi players don't they know Nina can do it better :DOGE
I gotta admit I was completely wrong about Kazumi on release. I didn't realize her running 2 was i18-i20 fastest execution and basically a copy of Drag's wr2 without the plus frames and CH launch. The range with fastest execution is over range 2. Stepping left into block without committing to a walk is the best way to deal with it I've found, but you gotta set yourself up to do it and constantly be looking to do it at neutral at about range 2 to 2,5. If you move that way she has her df1 and db4 to track that way so point blank you gotta step right and if you respect the wr2 too much she can just run up and df1/db4/b2. 2nd hit of 2,1 also tracks to her left and random 1+2 can catch you out of movement a lot. Her having an i11 magic 4 though is what pisses me off the most considering wr2 leaves her at only -4 with pushback.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I gotta admit I was completely wrong about Kazumi on release. I didn't realize her running 2 was i18-i20 fastest execution and basically a copy of Drag's wr2 without the plus frames and CH launch. The range with fastest execution is over range 2. Stepping left into block without committing to a walk is the best way to deal with it I've found, but you gotta set yourself up to do it and constantly be looking to do it at neutral at about range 2 to 2,5. If you move that way she has her df1 and db4 to track that way so point blank you gotta step right and if you respect the wr2 too much she can just run up and df1/db4/b2. 2nd hit of 2,1 also tracks to her left and random 1+2 can catch you out of movement a lot. Her having an i11 magic 4 though is what pisses me off the most considering wr2 leaves her at only -4 with pushback.
She is so simple and effective plus her tools just make her a solid character and yes her magic 4 is god damn cancer.

I just like throwing some playful shade at people that throw out crazy opinions like they are facts in a game they just started playing :DOGE

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I'll leave this here for posterity:

Fuck. Kazumi. In. The. Ass. With. A. Cheese. Shredder.

That is all. Thank you for your time and attention.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Is there an easy way to do WS moves out of crouch dash? I get it kind of consistently on training mode but I know that won't be the case in a match? Any tips? Also im on stick and labbing Raven