What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I hate bad connections more than i hate any character. I feel with kaz and a good connection im always in with a good chance to win. But you get down to three bar city or those wifi bums that jump from 5 bars to 2 bars mid match i may as well put the stick down.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Lol "no hate" characters? I would probably say-

Bryan
Feng
Gigas
Kazuya
Kuma
Lee
Raven
Yoshi

Whether they're really good or unique, you don't hear as much annoyance against them compared to some of the other characters.
A mishima gets no hate? GTFO. and Bryan has b1 so I'll forever hate him

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
A mishima gets no hate? GTFO. and Bryan has b1 so I'll forever hate him
Yea lol, maybe Heihachi too. They feel a lot less "hated" compared to Jin or Devil Jin, or some of the other characters. Speaking in the general sense of course. Like Lucky Chloe is a lot more hated than Kazuya, even though being vastly inferior in every way lol.

Sidestep B1 bruh.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Yea lol, maybe Heihachi too. They feel a lot less "hated" compared to Jin or Devil Jin, or some of the other characters. Speaking in the general sense of course. Like Lucky Chloe is a lot more hated than Kazuya, even though being vastly inferior in every way lol.

Sidestep B1 bruh.
Lucky Chloe isn't hated for the regular tekken reasons. She's hated because you old heads hate the new kids playing on your lawn.

And yeah I know to sidestep. I also know to block and bait a DP. Still doesn't make it less of a bitch when I get hit with a uppercut.

Lucky Chloe isn't hated for the regular tekken reasons. She's hated because you old heads hate the new kids playing on your lawn.

And yeah I know to sidestep. I also know to block and bait a DP. Still doesn't make it less of a bitch when I get hit with a uppercut.
Gigas is odd but fun, Josie is odd but ok. Chloe just sucks, end of.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
man why people gotta be so salty in casuals? Whenever I play vs someone who I just added, they see my rank and start to sandbag. So I'd beat their non-main for 3 games, then they switch to their main, beat me 1 game then leave.

Like cmon man lemme learn I suck anyway you got nothing to prove.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
So throws are reactable in this game? You're telling me people can react to Feng's 1+2 throw and regular throw when mixed up with other shit?

Whatever drugs people use to get reactions like that I want in.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
So throws are reactable in this game? You're telling me people can react to Feng's 1+2 throw and regular throw when mixed up with other shit?

Whatever drugs people use to get reactions like that I want in.
Yes for sure, breaking throws is easy mode in this game with the generic throw break being 1 or 2. Online though its much harder to do, offline though is a different story.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I'll leave this for the future posters to see it. Not into much of costumes, but lol. :DOGE
Harada prob legit scared of the wrath of the weebs over the fact they couldn't make Chloe's shoes black. Im probably on the weeb hitlist now just for bringing it up lol.