What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
*thinking to myself*
"Oh it would be cool to have frame data pop up after a blocked move. "

"Oh look! PC of course made a thing that does exactly that. Guess I can feel even worse about buying my favorite fighting game on PS4. "

does anyone know if it works during an online match?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I finally have the game where should I start? Also where can I find some Lars bnb
Youtube is def the best source of info for basic character stuff from strats to bnbs. Also check out any korean Lars players and see which moves they use and build your gameplay kind of around that to start.

Just play the game and get a feel for it, its a slow process gaining match up knowledge but just stick with it and you will have fun.

Does anyone here know if the ranking system has been changed? (Easier to rank up) I am seeing all these highly ranked players especially in tournament mode that are absolutely bad.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Does anyone here know if the ranking system has been changed? (Easier to rank up) I am seeing all these highly ranked players especially in tournament mode that are absolutely bad.
It didn't change. Also you must be hella bored if you play tournament mode, which the most broken thing in the game, where host scrubs just leave after they lose and the thing goes to shit.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I have not figured this out. Some times I see fairly high ranked players in player match who just aren't that good. I'm like "wow what the hell, that was free af", but when I play in ranked at my level there are mostly solid players every time. I don't understand where these guys get the rank and who they're playing to get it.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I have not figured this out. Some times I see fairly high ranked players in player match who just aren't that good. I'm like "wow what the hell, that was free af", but when I play in ranked at my level there are mostly solid players every time. I don't understand where these guys get the rank and who they're playing to get it.
People underestimate how strong shitty wifi and snake edge\hopkick can be.

It didn't change. Also you must be hella bored if you play tournament mode, which the most broken thing in the game, where host scrubs just leave after they lose and the thing goes to shit.
I played 5 matches in Ranked, got ragequit on 5 times and I never looked back. Rocking the beginner title is godlike anyway.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Or worse, you meet the host in GF and he pulls the cord to default him the win and you get booted from the lobby

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Trying to get my Kaz back in shape don't know why I ever left him.

And people need to upload more of their gameplay so we can talk shit!

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
They play each other. Boosting is still a thing I reckon. I remember downloading some high ranked match replays in TTT2 when World Tekken Federation was still a thing. Some matches were legit with Harry Potter in Red/Blue ranks or something but then there were Tekken god matches with double Jacks and Roger/Alex where the other guy just kept walking forward to throw the match as fast as possible.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
With wall combos, is it a thing to do like two jabs and wait for the opponent to sink a bit then hit with a big normal to get max damage?