What's new

Team Impact Behavior at CoD Event

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
He said that it trash talk and douchecockery like this doesn't happen without fines or getting penalized. NBA refs are very liberal with their techs.

There's a difference between trash talking between players and a "pro" player talking trash to the fans. I'm sorry, but I don't seen Lebron put the ball down in the middle of the court and walk over to a fan who's cheering for the other team and talk trash to them and start screaming "Look at my bank account!".

That is pitiful. Utterly, pathetic.

There have been times where pro players have screamed at, argued with or even fought with fans. Some were handed suspensions/fines but other times they weren't.

CRUM

Noob
This is kids stuff you should watch the Halo pros in MLG 10 years ago. Man those days were great, I think some of the videos are still on youtube "Halo MLG Trashtalk" or something similar.
That stuff is funny though, and definitely not constant. It was usually just, you're bad once in a set and that was it. Although I do remember Tsquared telling someone that he would kill them lol.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
There's a difference between trash talking between players and a "pro" player talking trash to the fans. I'm sorry, but I don't seen Lebron put the ball down in the middle of the court and walk over to a fan who's cheering for the other team and talk trash to them and start screaming "Look at my bank account!".

That is pitiful. Utterly, pathetic.
See I have more of a problem with the guy being permitted to scream and rant during the match without official intervention.

EDIT: My bad, Compbros, misinterpreted the videos.

Call of Duty is whack. Only reason why people still play that awful series is because they have yet to play Battlefield. Battlefield 3, for instance, shits all over every CoD title and I would know because I have played them all. I couldn't even imagine myself playing another CoD title ever again because of it's lack of teamwork, destructible environments, massive & gorgeous maps, classes and vehicles.

Competitive BF3 (PC & consoles) is far superior and entertaining..not an opinion but a fact. Especially Squad Rush Hardcore No HUD. The most realistic and intense 4v4 FPS matches ever. CoD events just have more viewers because every retard under a bridge likes the game. I feel sorry for them. They need to find the God of FPS.. BATTLEFIELD! BITCHES!

187x

Noob
because its a video game... on the Killa thing, hes been a shit talker since mw3. but also a successful winner

lmao tuqick in the back like wtf is going on haha priceless

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Man Compbros, what part of "yes unsportsmanlike behavior happens in professional sports but THERE EXIST RULES THAT WILL CITE AN OFFENDING PLAYER" do you not understand. Does it happen EVERY time? Of course not and that's on the referee. However, it's not like the accepted standard is to turn a blind eye to EVERY violation.

And it didn't happen THIS time but who's to say that other times crap like this isn't penalized?

"Does it happen EVERY time? Of course not"

James Harden and Kobe argued for 3 straight minutes with no repercussions, crap like this happens ALL the time in games. To say "if this was a pro sport you wouldn't see this" is ludicrous as it's constantly going on in pro sports. Also, don't think that I'm advocating what they did, I'm simply arguing against the "in pro sports" thing.

Oh and I forgot to mention. BF community is a lot more mature than these CoD dipshits. Very laid back, insightful and fair. BF3 commentators rarely shit talk and keep composed and do their job correctly. Watching that video gave me a headache..ugh.

187x

Noob
Oh and I forgot to mention. BF community is a lot more mature than these CoD dipshits. Very laid back, insightful and fair. BF3 commentators rarely shit talk and keep composed and do their job correctly. Watching that video gave me a headache..ugh.
lets not be ignorant here. Impact doesn't represent the whole cod community. Theirs lots of nice people and teams and their could be alot of mean people. thats in every community.

CRUM

Noob
lets not be ignorant here. Impact doesn't represent the whole cod community. Theirs lots of nice people and teams and their could be alot of mean people. thats in every community.
It really doesn't matter how long Killa has been doing it, it's obnoxious and shouldn't be allowed. Same thing with Parasite and Miracles, they act like they're the best in the world when Complexity is on another level completely.

187x

Noob
It really doesn't matter how long Killa has been doing it, it's obnoxious and shouldn't be allowed. Same thing with Parasite and Miracles, they act like they're the best in the world when Complexity is on another level completely.
i agree i don't support this act

Mt Mutombo

Banned

There have been times where pro players have screamed at, argued with or even fought with fans. Some were handed suspensions/fines but other times they weren't.
Well my point was, in today's NBA, 03-04 to the present, that's unacceptable. And you clearly can't compare Harden and Kobe's thing with the COD video.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well my point was, in today's NBA, 03-04 to the present, that's unacceptable. And you clearly can't compare Harden and Kobe's thing with the COD video.

The Kevin Garnett thing I talked about was just a couple years ago and, while not comparable, the Harden/Bryant video is completely valid. It's 3 minutes of them just going at each other, literally in each others faces at times and the refs really didn't do anything.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
The Kevin Garnett thing I talked about was just a couple years ago and, while not comparable, the Harden/Bryant video is completely valid. It's 3 minutes of them just going at each other, literally in each others faces at times and the refs really didn't do anything.
I don't think you and MB B3 are understanding where im coming from.

Im referring as to how this is one of the few leagues that penalizes for trash talk.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't think you and MB B3 are understanding where im coming from.

Im referring as to how this is one of the few leagues that penalizes for trash talk.

But they don't consistently, it's usually when there's talking to the refs directly and not so much the players jawing at each other.

Call of Duty is whack. Only reason why people still play that awful series is because they have yet to play Battlefield. Battlefield 3, for instance, shits all over every CoD title and I would know because I have played them all. I couldn't even imagine myself playing another CoD title ever again because of it's lack of teamwork, destructible environments, massive & gorgeous maps, classes and vehicles.

Competitive BF3 (PC & consoles) is far superior and entertaining..not an opinion but a fact. Especially Squad Rush Hardcore No HUD. The most realistic and intense 4v4 FPS matches ever. CoD events just have more viewers because every retard under a bridge likes the game. I feel sorry for them. They need to find the God of FPS.. BATTLEFIELD! BITCHES!
I tried playing Battlefield but it was fucking terrible. Real FPS players play Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal on the Wii. It is 100% proven fact to be miles ahead of Battlefield.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Lol at anyone thinks this behavior is normal or acceptable. Whats wrong with you people?....
That left kid should do some anger management
or visit an excorcist... Seems like hes possesed by the devil the way he does. I would be very uncomfortable with a devil face screaming his lungs out next to me...