What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope her x-ray has her breaking the opponents neck with her thighs like her MK4 fatality. Also i want her to have a special move where she uses her fire powers to blind the opponent for a free hit

Yes that and a swaggy flip kick is what I want the most... A variation where you had multiple or some control over the drill instead of just a low would be cool...
One variation could be based around multiple drill moves, another could be based on her fire projectile abilities. She had the that "Find Me" move too. You could base her third variation around that.
The drill kick and flip kick could be universal specials.
"As long as she's snapping necks with her cooch, I'm fine."

I don't think they'll give her a variation based around her invisibility move just because Reptile has one and the Predator would have one most likely as well.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im getting excited just thinking of her special moves. full screen punish with the cannon drill, diagonal and horizontal air fireballs, invisibility.. etc man shes going to be killer in this game. please give her MKA's D+4 in yue chaun :p

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Man there are some butthurt black people in this thread. I knew it couldn't be 7 pages of people talking about Tanya's potential gameplay and shit.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Standard:

Cannon Drill
Split Kick
Projectile
Air projectile

Boomerang Variation:

Multidirectional, delayable return and maybe ability to throw both at once
---
A trickier one that maybe has cancel-able/chargeable projectiles and/or different properties like a stun, debuff, Invisibility

Maybe a projectile absorbtion that enhances her moves
---
Gotta have her killer thighs in action again. Maybe have more cannon drills in a variation, or some sort of new evasive kick.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
If they made Sub zero dark skin. white people would be mad. Yes black people have the right to be mad if they make a dark female white. When it's only one or two black women in the game.
I read the thread you already made this same point lol. She'll probably be dark in her final version calm down. I'm Peruvian, wanna tell me how many Hispanics are in this game. Where's my Rey Mysterio luchador ninja?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
They better redesign Tanya haaaaaard.

By which I basically mean, take away all her generic-ass fire-based moves. The Cannon Drill and Cooch-In-Your-Face can stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.