What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I regret making any comment about Tanya's race tbh (although I can definitely see where the argument that she's black is coming from a bit more now...)

Anyway, I'm placing a bet right now that one of her variations will involve air and/or low fireballs. I haven't a clue what her other two could involve, though it would be hella funny if one of them involved mocking Jade's death - now that would lead to some interesting dialogue with Kitana...
Doesn't she have a teleport that can make her disappear for a while? Like what Mileena has in her ethereal variation?
I can see her having some Zatanna moves too.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Sorcery would be cool. I can actually see that. I'm curious to hear her dialogue with Kitana and if Lani Minella really IS voicing her.

wyruzzah

Noob
I think MKX will be moddable like MK9 and Injustice, so reskin for Tanya's skin where she will be more close to Deception will not be problem, so i dont really care now for her skin tone :D

She has one of the worst cases of NRS face I've seen. C'mon NRS what is your deal with female faces? This has been a running joke since MK9.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
The argument is dumb saying there's no possible way she is, drop the attitude lol.
I do agree that if human she could be a bunch of things... She is about the same color as my wife... Who is black and Brazilian...
My thing is she is not human.... You can say she looks like somthing, fine... But she is not.. If alien's from a distant Galaxy stopped by to wipe us out that happened to be dark skinned... Nobody would say well at least they are black... So yeah she is in no possible way black nor ever was..
And as for anybody identifying with her she is a traitorous evil scum... So really not a role model for anyone here..

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So you guys. I'm thinking that one of Tanya's variations will be focusing on her Fire magic powers, so dark sorceress (or light sorceress , just covering my ass)
I'd imagine that one would be zoning or set up based.

The other two variations I'm not sure of. But I imagine they would name them along the lines of betrayer or deceiver. Cause of her past history.

I do agree that if human she could be a bunch of things... She is about the same color as my wife... Who is black and Brazilian...
My thing is she is not human.... You can say she looks like somthing, fine... But she is not.. If alien's from a distant Galaxy stopped by to wipe us out that happened to be dark skinned... Nobody would say well at least they are black... So yeah she is in no possible way black nor ever was..
And as for anybody identifying with her she is a traitorous evil scum... So really not a role model for anyone here..
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.