What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. :(

Didn't Karen Strassman (Kitana/Mileena) say the same thing? I remember someone saying that.

If it really is J.Hale then that's gonna be a big ol' MEH imo.
I never saw a tweet from Karen denying any involvement, well not when I started stalking her twitter. Lol. She said maybe and favorited a couple of tweets hinting at her involvement.

I hope Tanya has some involvement in the storyline. If she appears at all I'm guessing it will be early on in the story involving Shinnok?

Edit: I'll wait till the game is out, so if you know something don't tell me or put it in a spoiler. Lol.

mfkaoz

Banned
I hope Tanya has some involvement in the storyline. If she appears at all I'm guessing it will be early on in the story involving Shinnok?

Edit: I'll wait till the game is out, so if you know something don't tell me or put it in a spoiler. Lol.
Considering she's DLC and will be released a certain time after the game's launch I really doubt it. It would be cool though. I'm interested in seeing what she'll be saying to Quan/Shinnok before the starts of matches.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

That or a flashback somewhere. Hopefully she gets at least a few lines of dialogue.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You're right ,but they are still black for now because that's how the world see them.
Tanya Had Big black lips too.No one ever talks about her black features in general. I guess it's because mostly only black people have them features. They don't want Tanya black. That's one less black in the game for people with hate in their heart.
isn't tanya like edenian or something?

so she's technically not based on anything in our cultures lol

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm excited!!! Its like MK 4 and Gold and Deception all over again. In every game she was tight and had great mix ups and was a beast to zone with. She always been evil which i love and her bitter betrayal to the other Edenian forces and her henchman type fem fatal allegiance to Shinnok and the Dragon King (why never my boy Shao Kahn???) makes her a perfect addition to the game. She better be part of the story. Its about time she shines.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I'm excited!!! Its like MK 4 and Gold and Deception all over again. In every game she was tight and had great mix ups and was a beast to zone with. She always been evil which i love and her bitter betrayal to the other Edenian forces and her henchman type fem fatal allegiance to Shinnok and the Dragon King (why never my boy Shao Kahn???) makes her a perfect addition to the game. She better be part of the story. Its about time she shines.
I always loved the sisterhood ...and that damn canon drill IDKY but to me its like the sickest move to see in combos ...extra with the kick and neck snaps..

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Excited, it sucks that we don't know anything about how she will play, but i have this feeling that we will find out when the times come.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I always loved the sisterhood ...and that damn canon drill IDKY but to me its like the sickest move to see in combos ...extra with the kick and neck snaps..
Ohh my my my! Just imagine her x ray and enhanced move sets. Do people realize her fire ball went under most of the other projectiles and had stun damage like Kangs. Maybe she'll fire two like Sonya and her split kick goes qtr screen and has pop up potential on ex. The screwdriver WILL be hella dangerous if it has great armor and recovery and could be "copied" straight off of Cammy's Spin Drive Smasher. Yes I know SF move sets but Tanya is built for this and would punish the likes of characters who sole survival is on quick mix ups and juggles with Superior zoning skills. Tanya would make you think twice of pulling that sort of garbage against her

So excited. I feel young again.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Day 4. Shit stirrers and flame baiters finally stopped poking with a stick.
Day 193...nobody remembers what it was like before... All we know now is once you see her thighs wrapped around a loved ones head it's over... They are gone.. Their legs shattered by a spinning yellow blur.. Blood everywhere... They think her name is Tanya... But nobody will dare ask anymore... They tried to form an army to stop her.. It only fed her hunger... Bodies line all of the known realms... Parents warn their children of a goddess bathed in flames.. They call her life because in the end she will betray you...

Day 193...nobody remembers what it was like before... All we know now is once you see her thighs wrapped around a loved ones head it's over... They are gone.. Their legs shattered by a spinning yellow blur.. Blood everywhere... They think her name is Tanya... But nobody will dare ask anymore... They tried to form an army to stop her.. It only fed her hunger... Bodies line all of the known realms... Parents warn their children of a goddess bathed in flames.. They call her life because in the end she will betray you...
YESSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.