What's new

General/Other - Kobu Jutsu Tanya Kobu Jutsu Discussion Thread

[QUOTE = "Moonspell, pós: 1849444, membro: 5337"] O que exatamente seqüência de aplicar lá? Você pode deixar notação amostra. Thanx Você cancelar 11 e b1 d1 em pousio-se? o que eu estou ausente aqui? [/ QUOTE]
112 TPC, b1 TPC, d1, 11, 112, db4, variations also b1 TPC 112 TP EX D1 112 db4, or 112 TPC, d1 2+4 d1, d1, d1, 112 db4, b1 2+4 d1, 11, 112 db4, b1 2+4 112 tpex d1 112 db4!
TAMBÉM MIDSCREEN POSSÍVEL!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
You can get more damage and meter build while ending combos with: 112,df2 finisher. Max i came out with was 42% finishing with full Rekka.

ya i feel the same way but im sticking with this variation for now... losing a lot but slowly getting there.. i find connecting some of strings hard with lag
I feel the same. I don't have an offline scene and all the cool ish I do in practice never comes to fruition. It sucks that it feels like a different game online like 80% of the time. Especially since we gotta pay now for psn wtf. It's almost like all the moves are buffering after you input them. And i cant go by usual visualreaction

ArsonX

Noob
Guys whats your opinion on this corner?
df2 df1 ex df2 nj2 4 d1 11 db4?
I accidentally pulled that one off trying to do another one and i realised i liked it lol

Guys whats your opinion on this corner?
df2 df1 ex df2 nj2 4 d1 11 db4?
I accidentally pulled that one off trying to do another one and i realised i liked it lol
If the db4 wins u the round yup sick finisher, but ending the string 112 will probably setup easy pressure. Cheers brah!!!

ArsonX

Noob
IMO tanya doesnt need to poke that much. I experimented a little and noticed that she is way better escaping with teleport and and doing b12+4.Poking isnt really that useful for tanya