General/Other - Kobu Jutsu Tanya Kobu Jutsu Discussion Thread

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I read it wrong, copied this from the patch notes:

Tanya
- Adjusted BP,BK to hit duck blocking opponents more consistently

Still, It is exactly the buff us Tanya's needed lol

:DOGE
She becomes top tier thanks to universal 24 buff.
Tanya community: We need buffs
NRS: here you are. Level up and stop crying b**ch

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Ive been back at it again with her. I think a lot of us dropped her too quick. She's still shades of Tanya. Kobu play the same minus a few tweaks like b1into rekkas and less ex tonfa toss. Dragon Naginata still has that corner pressure that's a huge mindfuck.

Ive been back at it again with her. I think a lot of us dropped her too quick. She's still shades of Tanya. Kobu play the same minus a few tweaks like b1into rekkas and less ex tonfa toss. Dragon Naginata still has that corner pressure that's a huge mindfuck.
what corner pressure with naginata...? b32 is -2 and tele cancel with it is -. pogo stance is over -20. naginata does not have pressure at all. its just gimmicks.

Dragons Rule!!!

"I enjoy these encounters."

She doesn't truly have pressure in Draginata. There may be that one enhanced teleport cancel that most of us know, but thats about it. I guess that could be the best "pressure" for dragon naginata. Honestly though, You're kind of working with just mind games in Draginata ( or I am at least :D) that's why I just delay teleports and teleport after/in between wierd strings.

Draginata is the art of being a unorthodox and irritating opponent.:p

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ewww what the hell

Tanya (Kobu Jutsu) - Tonfa Swipe can no longer be delayed (Tonfa Strike can still be delayed)

I went into a match and couldn't delay my rekkas and it really messed me up. I thought they just gave her armour lol. I don't like it lol

Minus

Sucks at fighting games
Ewww what the hell

Tanya (Kobu Jutsu) - Tonfa Swipe can no longer be delayed (Tonfa Strike can still be delayed)

I went into a match and couldn't delay my rekkas and it really messed me up. I thought they just gave her armour lol. I don't like it lol
Also even if you ex the rekka to get the delay, it doesn't make anything safer or plus or anything which is a weird change. I guess regular rekka does make things a little more hit confirmable and the ex rekka is safe armor so I guess I'll take it.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Ewww what the hell

You better stop at the first hit, it's safe-ish at -7 or spend a bar to MB the last hit