What's new

Taking Signature Requests

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
A nice Raiden looking as bad ass as possible would be much Apreciated. With my name of course. the one you have on display i would like if you took out the rain effect from the picture completly. Or if you have something cooler in store that would also be nice. Thank you!

FINALLY! i was putting the links and shit in the upload box i didnt know you just straight put it in the sig box. thanks for the help guys

Can i please request a new sig as this one is out of date now lol.. Mileena and Reptile renders with green and purple colors to match :) text: SkiLLz thanks.

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
I have a request. Please let me know what you think.

I don't have any specific images in mind, so feel free to get creative. The basic idea though is "Kano through the ages". A sort of left-to-right chronological progression of Kanos from MK1, MK3, Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, and MK9. Inclusion of any other games where he appeared (Shaolin Monks, DCU, etc) is fine, too, if you think it would look better. Just shove them their appropriate slot in the chronology.

Basically, you can go wild with the theme. What do you think?

king if your still doing sigs for people, i would like one!
skarlet and frost
a nice black and white theme
my name anywhere: AeroDynamics

OneTap

Noob
king, first of all...very nice sigs! top notch work bro...if ur still doin em id love one like ur initial raiden with the animated rain/lightning but instead of raiden id like the original mk9 mileena fatality wallpaper...the 'be mine' one with the silhouette in the background..frickin awesome!

heres the link if u need it

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=mileena+fatality+wallpaper+mk9&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&biw=1280&bih=495&tbm=isch&tbnid=xXEfypHJ_q603M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mortalkombat.bplaced.net/news/%3Fcat%3D3%26paged%3D8&docid=q0nl6UE2Kngk7M&w=1920&h=1200&ei=fxNITrLDPNLUgAfb_-ClBg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=203&page=1&tbnh=84&tbnw=134&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=67&ty=62

King

Sig Maker
Is it possible for someone to make a sig with a verse screen with Kitana on the left and Mileena on the right and having to put Professor Rouse on Kitana side vs Doctor Rouse on Mileena side. and one last thing, I would love it if someone could make these picture to be the background with Delta Red Squad on Kitana Side and The Lethal Reliance on the Mileena side

Not sure how difficult this will be, but I have a request.

I'm looking for a Cyber-Sub sig, with the appropriate cool ice effects and varying shades of blue and/or grey in the background (looking as ominous as possible) and the name Apocalypse written somewhere. But I was thinking it would be cool for the "O" in Apocalypse to actually be an ice bomb that Cyber-Sub is holding (if possible).

It would be awesome if you could pull this off King, but with Cyber-Sub being a new character there isn't a lot to work with so I understand. Thanks in advanced, all of the work you do is greatly appreciated.

If you would be kind enough to share your skills with me, then I would REALLY appreciate a sig. What I had in mind was a sig with kung lao, ermac, and kenshi on it. KL in the middle, with ermac and kenshi on eitherside. Behind them, i was thinking having the colors that kinda match the characters. Ermac gets his spirit green, and kenshi his light blue, and KL... i dunno haha. The background could have some sort of cool pattern, and on the bottom, it can say 'TheW1tchDoctor' in some sort of, i dunno, tribal/aggressive/jagged looking font. Think you could help me out with this?

Hey King im sure everyone tells u this but ur sigs are godlike, i wanna jump on the bandwagon and get me one too lol.

I was thinking Uncontrollable cage (from his mk9 ending) with an evil neon green tone and any touches ur artistic eye feels the need to add. Id greatly appreciate it!

Warborn

Freebies for all
Any chance you might be able to make me a sig with mk3 kitana and klassic smoke.
Also could you include the mk dragon symbol and my gamertag "Warborn"

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Can I have a sig request with Jax being at the top, Quan Chi to the left, and Jade to the right. And can it have my name in a good font with the colors of blue and black?

Edit: BTW, can you have Quan Chi in his second costume for it. And put Jade in her second costume where she has no mask or Mk2 costume. Either one is fine for her.

If you're still taking requests, I'd greatly appreciate if you could make a sig representing two of my favorite franchises in it. Something really nice, and some what flashy like your sig. If you can manage to find a way to make it look good, I'd like to include the MK9 logo and the Gears of War Crimson Omen Logo possibly faded some where in the background with Classic MK9 Reptile and this picture below, with my GT Karried written some where. Try to see if you can make my suggestions work if not, do what you see fit, but I want MK and Gears some how represented with my GT Karried.

The Gears Logo: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnIFrAkli2LJyLLeT0y9elIQXtrPOs1LP_lgY6D-5zROXjDE-i

Character from Gears: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anya+stroud&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=679&tbm=isch&tbnid=gcjNoGs6SMdulM:&imgrefurl=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/GearsOfWar&docid=kp3ks0mw5Wnb9M&w=279&h=299&ei=TTdLTo2AJcyGsAL8rLCgCA&zoom=1

Reptile: http://cdn.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mk9-reptile-amazon.jpg

MK Logo: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGvv3vnrEU-5Ma9XZBMTXV0BOtVWSJ825kDbDeeFOAHKiUFQD1VQ

Thank You. I've never had a sig, so pretty excited if this actually becomes a reality.

redeyes

Button Masher
If your still taking request id love a sig with Mileena on it and Hi im Bryan somewhere. thanks man!

blues686

Black lantern
i would like to join this awesome band wagon.. can you make me a cyrax sig with the net incorporated , with my username and with the words "death is the only way out"

love me some mk annihilation quotes.. lol

King

Sig Maker
could you please create one signature with reptile (no classic costume).
And...can you insert the sentence Symon189-San or Symon189 and under San (not to insert the - )?...Thanks!

King can you please do one of Johnny Cage that says you got caged!!! If you could make the image be Johnny doing his up elbow on nightwolf. Also can you fit Darksaber in there somewhere, please and thank you.

King!
First off...your sigs are just plain amazing :D. Second, could you please create one for me with Rain in his win pose and a storm brewing up behind him, as well as my name written somewhere inside? Thanks in advance!

PeeJaeys

Sabi
King. Smoke, Purple is my favorite color so is black and grey. Let me know whats up. Movement is optional. Just want it to look "clean" and professional. Let me know what's up baby.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm praying this doesn't go unheard. I just want like 3 or 4 different Ermac's from mk3 and up(doesn't matter which) with his phrase "we are many, you are but one" in it. Thanks in advance if this is still open King.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Can I get a sig with Scorpion and Reptile in their klassic costumes fatality victory pose with "100% Denatured" as the text?

I would really like one with Classic Scorpion that says "Get Over Here" and LoGiK on the sig.

That would be really great and also greatly appreciated :)

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
I would love a Liu Kang one that has my name and Tails in it somewhere
I know it's weird, but it would be much appreciated :)