What's new

Taking Signature Requests

King

Sig Maker
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH REQUESTS AS THIS MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO'S NEXT IN LINE FOR A SIGNATURE. PLEASE PUT ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU PM ME WITH A REQUEST, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT WILL BE IGNORED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

1) You must have AT LEAST 75 posts on TYM to request a signature; I don't want to spend time and effort helping someone who doesn't give back to the community when I could be spending that time and effort helping someone who DOES give back to the community.

2) I'll be making one signature per person unless there are no more requests from other people. In that case, I'll be doing multiple requests for the same person.

I just put these limitations up in order for me to be able to help the community in the best and most fair way possible.

For those of you having problems with your picture turning out smaller in your signature, use this method of applying a picture to your signature:

1) Right click the picture you want and select "Copy Image Location."
2) Go to your signature editing menu.
3) Paste the link into your signature dialog box.
4) Wrap the link with IMG brackets.
5) Your final result should look like this:

Here are some signatures I made for other forum members:

And of course, there's my own signature!

Robotic

Gentleman.
Im always down to support the arts! Thanks for the sig in advance!

Can you make a Sektor one as robotically evil as you can without making it look like a cheesy horror movie? my name in there, of course.

King

Sig Maker
Im always down to support the arts! Thanks for the sig in advance!

Can you make a Sektor one as robotically evil as you can without making it look like a cheesy horror movie? my name in there, of course.
I took a really "Robotic" approach with this one :D ;)

Loot

the special effects
Could you do me one of Cage with a red or blue theme, looking like the boss he is?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'd like a humorous Johnny Cage one with my name on it, Kano being in the picture as well would be a plus. My girlfriend hates my character choices lmao.

*Edit* Would be funny if you had a scroll of words saying "im taking you down, and you down, and you down." Also if you could have him wearing a suit while pointing that would be cool.

First and foremost, thank you very much for taking your time to make people signatures and making it a labor of love. Not many people these days would even think about doing this. I saw your talent and I must admit it's amazing. With that said, IF it is possible at all or if you're willing to do it, I'd really like a Cyrax Siggy. Maybe on my name you can make some sort of splattered mustard effect :rofl: I don't know you decide I'll like it either way. Thanks.

King

Sig Maker
I'd like a humorous Johnny Cage one with my name on it, Kano being in the picture as well would be a plus. My girlfriend hates my character choices lmao.

*Edit* Would be funny if you had a scroll of words saying "im taking you down, and you down, and you down." Also if you could have him wearing a suit while pointing that would be cool.
Oh shit! I completely didn't see this request. I'll get on it tonight! Sorry about that!

First and foremost, thank you very much for taking your time to make people signatures and making it a labor of love. Not many people these days would even think about doing this. I saw your talent and I must admit it's amazing. With that said, IF it is possible at all or if you're willing to do it, I'd really like a Cyrax Siggy. Maybe on my name you can make some sort of splattered mustard effect :rofl: I don't know you decide I'll like it either way. Thanks.
It's no problem at all! You have no idea how happy it makes me to feel I improved someone's life a little - even if it's only a sig. I'll get to your request after Sao's

Very nice work. :)
I'm curious, do you also make avatars?
Thank you! And yes, I can make avatars.

King

Sig Maker

I'm hoping this is what you meant by "a scroll of words:"

King

Sig Maker
With that said, IF it is possible at all or if you're willing to do it, I'd really like a Cyrax Siggy. Maybe on my name you can make some sort of splattered mustard effect :rofl: I don't know you decide I'll like it either way. Thanks.

I figured that the splattered mustard effect wouldn't work here with this technical/robotic theme sig. If you feel different, let me know and I'll get to work.

I figured that the splattered mustard effect wouldn't work here with this technical/robotic theme sig. If you feel different, let me know and I'll get to work.
Amazing! I love it just the way it is. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Awesome!