What's new

Taking Signature Requests

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Hey king if you havent already started mine could you please switch it from Raiden to Cyber Sub-Zero. Still looking as bad ass as you can make it though. Thanks!

Kuai Liang

Tundra
Hm I would love a sig. Not exactly sure what I want though. Definitely something cool with Sub-Zero freezing the screen or doing something badass. I just found my on the internet somewhere. I like the one in my sig but want something along those lines but more badass and with the ninja sub I have in my avatar. But I'm cool with whatever. Thanks.

Hey man do you think you can change mine to Ermac and Smoke instead? I've decided to main these two and leave Mileena and Rain as my Alts:)

Damn fine work. Id like one if you happen to ever have free time. I would really like a Raiden And Fujin one, with Raidens MK: DA alt if possible, The one with long white hair, hat on back etc.. Overall I'd like it to be blue, with wind and lightning. Possibly animated. Representing the 2 gods. Thanks mang.

hardwire

Noob
if you would be so kind i would love a signature with smoke and freddy with some caption that says where there is smoke there is fire

leek

Noob
If I could request another sig that'd be awesome :D

I'm definitely low priority though considering I have one made here already and I'm happy with them. I'm a sig whore :hump:

Klassik MK3 Sektor(alternate costume, in mk9)
Text: "No Mercy" and "Metallica0118" without the quotes of course, my name isn't needed so if there's a spacing issue with it, don't bother lol :D

Thanks again! "I don't know if this helps at all but I'll post a link to the release video for the klassik costumes

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
A sig? Hell yes. A Kitana sig using this render (from the fans and up): http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/char2/kitana-mk9-2.jpg

The same silver background with small but visible darkish-blue stars all around but not disrupting the text
My Gamertag - "PhantomStars21" somewhere in there and "You Will Learn Respect" in there also without the "" of course lol
Finally, a smoke effect over the text and/or Kitana, whatever you feel looks cooler

Hope that isn't too demanding. Thanks in advance.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
I'd love to have a Sig by the famous King (I follow you on youtube).

Just something with Nightwolf and Kabal looking like they are at eachothers throats. That is if you want too, I'd be very grateful.

King

Sig Maker
Do you still do sigs?
Yes.

In order to further help and improve this awesome community in a responsible way, I'm setting down two rules that will effect all signature requests FOLLOWING THIS POST. Please note the following rules do not apply to people who have made requests predating this post! Starting from this post, I'll be adding these prerequisites to requesting a signature:

1) You must have AT LEAST 75 posts on TYM to request a signature; I don't want to spend time and effort helping someone who doesn't give back to the community when I could be spending that time and effort helping someone who DOES give back to the community.

2) I'll be making one signature per person unless there are no more requests from other people. In that case, I'll be doing multiple requests for the same person.

I just put these limitations up in order for me to be able to help the community in the best and most fair way possible. As a reminder, please DO NOT PM me signature requests as it makes it harder for me to keep track of who's next in line for a signature. ALL PM'd signature requests WILL BE IGNORED.

Thanks to everyone here for understanding.

Could I get a gloomy/spooky/sinister looking sig of Smoke with my name in there somewhere please? That'd be awesome :) I'm excited because I've seen what you're capable of. Thanks!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I'd like to formally put in a request if I could. Something with both Nightwolf and Jax looking stoic as well as my handle. Just as a note the 'o' in N0rdic is actually a zero. Awesome work thus far!

King

Sig Maker
these sigs are awsome, if you have time i would totally dig a cyrax sig with the quote "combat mode engaged!" and my gamertag "Oldman Christy" on it somewhere. I dont mind what you do with it as long as its got cyrax in there :)

Hey Theme or King could I get a sig with these specs?

Text: Wrathchild

Maybe have them in the middle back-to-back.

Colors Scheme: If the colors could be black and red...like a shadowy feel that would be awesome

Thanks!

King or Theme, any chance of getting a Skarlet, fatality 1 sig on say Cage? With my gamertag on it. Thanks in advance! :) If not maybe just something with blood running up Skarlet, or anything Skarlet really lol.