What's new

Taking Signature Requests

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
Heya King, amazing work. If you can, could I get a sig of Sub Zero and Cyber Sub with my name somewhere in there frozen in icy bliss! =)

Theme

Noob
King, if you don't mind, I could help out with some of these as well. Let me know if you need me to catch some of these. Glad to help. Here are some of my works:

King, could you please make a sig with Ermac in costume 2 with the graveyard in the background, then my name in the green soul color? Thank you!

King

Sig Maker
King, if you don't mind, I could help out with some of these as well. Let me know if you need me to catch some of these. Glad to help. Here are some of my works
o_0 Amazing work man! You are free to help if you want; it's an honor :bigsmile:

For everyone else, sorry I haven't been on point with these requests. I've been working on some MK videos as well as dealing with some stuff in my life. I'll get back to the requests soon.

leek

Noob
Something with Johnny Cage and Nightwolf, like their player select avatars? Johnny Cage in the foreground, Nightwolf in the background. sort of a more blue/green tint to the overall picture. Maybe smoke(actual smoke, not the character) or something to accent? Up to you, I really don't know much about what I'm talking about.

I'm not a priority either, as I have a sig that I love. But I'd like to be graced by your work:popcorn:

Theme

Noob
Something with Johnny Cage and Nightwolf, like their player select avatars? Johnny Cage in the foreground, Nightwolf in the background. sort of a more blue/green tint to the overall picture. Maybe smoke(actual smoke, not the character) or something to accent? Up to you, I really don't know much about what I'm talking about.

I'm not a priority either, as I have a sig that I love. But I'd like to be graced by your work:popcorn:

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll281/Theme34xcp/Metallica.png[/IMG]
King, could you please make a sig with Ermac in costume 2 with the graveyard in the background, then my name in the green soul color? Thank you!

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll281/Theme34xcp/ScottyJ.png[/IMG]
Not exactly what you wanted with the graveyard, but stocks easier to work with.

-Enjoy

leek

Noob
Could you add the "0118" to the image, if you still have the file for work? Sorry I wasn't more specific in the first place :p but thanks man that looks badass :D

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
these sigs are awsome, if you have time i would totally dig a cyrax sig with the quote "combat mode engaged!" and my gamertag "Oldman Christy" on it somewhere. I dont mind what you do with it as long as its got cyrax in there :)

King or Theme, any chance of getting a Skarlet, fatality 1 sig on say Cage? With my gamertag on it. Thanks in advance! :) If not maybe just something with blood running up Skarlet, or anything Skarlet really lol.

could you make me one of kung lao with CASPER087 AND Ragequitality somewhere on the sig. also could you make the text flash or go across the screen on one of the 2 words?

Hey, thanks alot. Could i please have a sig of freddy krueger, with "berserker" written in blood at the bottom. or something else cool. Oh, flames in the background would also be nice ^.^.

Theme

Noob
Its complicated and unorganized.

Start using this format to make it easier for us artists please =].

Text:
Render: (The image / the character(s))
Colors Scheme:

Text: MrDaSchnitzel

Render: Skaret in her fatality pose being done on Cage (if possible), or something with blood running up her.

Color Scheme: Blood Red.

TY in advance King or Theme! :)

Its complicated and unorganized.

Start using this format to make it easier for us artists please =].

Text:
Render: (The image / the character(s))
Colors Scheme:
should i retype the request i already put in or is that for everyone else that hasnt asked yet

Theme

Noob
Since you have the info needed, then no. But I dont know how to do the animation, so King will have to do that one =]